Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland at Elliot Co. Rescheduled Saturday Feb 10th

Who Wins? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Ashland
      46%
      25
    • Elliott
      53%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHH!!! I wont be able to make this one now!

Time?

Time?

 

I heard 7:30. I look for the Cats to prove they are the #1 threat to Russell by beating the Lions in there home town.

I heard 7:30. I look for the Cats to prove they are the #1 threat to Russell by beating the Lions in there home town.

 

Thanks I was considering going until I realized it was at Elliott. I think winning in Sandy Hook is a tall order. Ashland is playing well but so is Elliott.

It will be interesting to see if the Friday schedule effects either team. According to the schedules, Elliott County plays Raceland at Sandy Hook and Ashland plays Greenup County at Ashland.

This should be a great game. Both teams are playing solid right now. In the first thread I took Elliot by 5, I changed my mind. Ferguson has had a few more days to rest his ankle and I realized that the Tomcats had to travel to Sandy Hook. The bus ride is gonna kill them. I'll now take Elliot by 9.

 

Elliot 72

Ashland 63

This should be a great game. Both teams are playing solid right now. In the first thread I took Elliot by 5, I changed my mind. Ferguson has had a few more days to rest his ankle and I realized that the Tomcats had to travel to Sandy Hook. The bus ride is gonna kill them. I'll now take Elliot by 9.

 

Elliot 72

Ashland 63

I agree with my BC friend, Ferg has some much needed recoop time, Elliott by 6 is my pick.

My heart says Lions by 5, but if it comes down to a coaching matchup (like in the all "A") my mind says Ashland by 9.

  • Author
This should be a great game. Both teams are playing solid right now. In the first thread I took Elliot by 5, I changed my mind. Ferguson has had a few more days to rest his ankle and I realized that the Tomcats had to travel to Sandy Hook. The bus ride is gonna kill them. I'll now take Elliot by 9.

 

Elliot 72

Ashland 63

Yeah, 45 minutes on a bus! I dont know how they will survive!

My heart says Lions by 5, but if it comes down to a coaching matchup (like in the all "A") my mind says Ashland by 9.

Don't really want to argue just want a real answer to one question! What can the coach do about 34%fg and 28%ft shooting during a game???????

 

Elliott by four!!!

Yeah, 45 minutes on a bus! I dont know how they will survive!

 

It is a looooooong 45 miniutes. :lol:

Yeah, 45 minutes on a bus! I dont know how they will survive!

I wouldn't want my kid on "the bus" that can drive from ashland to elliott gym in 45min.!!!!!!!!:scared:

I wouldn't want my kid on "the bus" that can drive from ashland to elliott gym in 45min.!!!!!!!!:scared:

 

Good point Amos.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.