Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 33 Steelers 31

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Also the Steelers next 3 games are against the Packers, Colts and Chargers winnable but can lose as well plus they still have games with the Bills, Lions and 2 games vs. the Ravens. 

Steelers lose at least 2 of the next 3, and I won't be surprised at all if they lose all 3.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Maybe Burrow will learn from this and start throwing the ball away.  People who said that Burrow was responsible for some of the sacks were routinely dismissed.  After 2 games, it sure seems like they

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A big thank you to @MaddenCurse44for buying a ticket and supporting the Bengals franchise and seeing the Bengals win and see Chase dominate Ramsey and the whole Steelers secondary! I would say another

  • I don’t know if he is cooler under pressure. However, he definitely is fine with throwing the ball away if pressured or nothing there. While Burrow will end up taking hits cause of him looking to exte

Posted Images

Tomlin was right to be "upset" about the Browns trading Flacco to Cincy.  And I liked the fans in the postgame show chanting "Thank you Cleveland!"

I just got an email from the Bengals, I guess they hit everyone up to buy gear, lol.  Flacco jerseys! 

Comments on end of the game action:

1. Bengals need to use the next 10 days to find a replacement for Geno Stone.

2. I was screaming at my TV just before the Higgins pass DO NOT RUN THE BALL AND PLAY FOR A 45 YARD FIELD GOAL!!!! I love that Taylor stayed aggressive and threw that pass to Tee. That play won the game.

3. I do not agree at all with rushing 3 on a Hail Mary. I would rather rush 5 than rush 3. Why give the QB time to set up and make that throw? 

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Tomlin was right to be "upset" about the Browns trading Flacco to Cincy.  And I liked the fans in the postgame show chanting "Thank you Cleveland!"

I really think the Browns did that trade for Flacco. He did a lot for them in his time there and I think they didn't want to deny him the chance to start. They didn't want to be jerks, make him sit on the bench and end his career that way. 

7 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I really think the Browns did that trade for Flacco. He did a lot for them in his time there and I think they didn't want to deny him the chance to start. They didn't want to be jerks, make him sit on the bench and end his career that way. 

I am even more of a Browns fan now than I was before and I have always been a pretty big Browns fan.

15 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The line in general has looked better with Flacco. Makes you wonder if Flacco came in and looked how they did thinks blocking wise, and said “What kind of dumb blocking scheme is this?” Then told them how a pass blocking scheme is supposed to be lol, cause I know Flacco gets rid of it quick. However, the line as a whole just seems to be blocking better once he took over. 

Maybe Burrow will learn from this and start throwing the ball away.  People who said that Burrow was responsible for some of the sacks were routinely dismissed.  After 2 games, it sure seems like they were correct.

Just now, REALSPORT said:

Maybe Burrow will learn from this and start throwing the ball away.  People who said that Burrow was responsible for some of the sacks were routinely dismissed.  After 2 games, it sure seems like they were correct.

I think he will need to learn to pick and choose better. Part of what makes Burrow great has always been his willingness to extend plays and or stay in there until the last second to make a pass to make a big play happen.  So you don’t want to take away from one of the things that makes Burrow great. However, definitely have to stop taking as many big hits and getting injured. So he may not need to do it exactly like Flacco, but definitely should learn some from Flacco and sometimes throw the ball away and not take a hit. 

Two things I have been saying for the last couple years on Ja'Mar Chase.

1. Any game where Taylor doesn't get him 8 touches is grounds for Taylor to be fired. Somehow, some way, wildcat, screen, end around handoffs, whatever ... get Chase touches.

2. Run slants and crossing patterns with Chase. He is unguardable on those type of routes. Tonight the Bengals ran a lot of those routes and look what Chase did.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

A big thank you to @MaddenCurse44for buying a ticket and supporting the Bengals franchise and seeing the Bengals win and see Chase dominate Ramsey and the whole Steelers secondary! I would say another team that was glad to see the Bengals win and that was the Ravens.

Steelers still running the North  in first place!

15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Two things I have been saying for the last couple years on Ja'Mar Chase.

1. Any game where Taylor doesn't get him 8 touches is grounds for Taylor to be fired. Somehow, some way, wildcat, screen, end around handoffs, whatever ... get Chase touches.

2. Run slants and crossing patterns with Chase. He is unguardable on those type of routes. Tonight the Bengals ran a lot of those routes and look what Chase did.

Flacco was doing quick releases to keep the pressure off.

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Steelers still running the North  in first place!

Yes they are.

Any update on DJ Turner?   He has played well the last few weeks.  Might actually be the best young guy we have.  

What about Stewart?   We didn’t get much pressure and I didn’t hear his name much last night.

And for all the crying I heard locally about Logan Wilson benching, I thought (based on my untrained eye) his replacement (Carter) played a solid game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.