Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/05/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper (0-2) travels across town to face Ryle (2-0) for the annual rivalry game.  Start time is 7:00 PM

Cooper is coming off of 28-14 defeat by Highlands at home.  Ryle is rolling after a 44-0 defeat of Conner.  The last 3 meetings in this series have been decided by homefield advantage, so will history repeat itself or can Cooper break the trend?

Looks like another beautiful night for Friday night lights as current weather conditions show temps at 70 degrees and 0% chance of precipitation.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How has Ryle hurt you in the past ? I get it this is a rivalry game and anything can happen, but you do seem to have a special kind of dislike for the Raiders.

  • From the Ryle Touchdown Club Just in case anyone forgot who we play on Friday.

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    It is upset Friday Cooper with the win!

Posted Images

I personally want Ryle to win this game so coopers RPI isn’t raising in case a round 4 matchup between them and Scott county occurs.

Bias aside, I still think Ryle is the better team here.

35-21 Ryle

I always expect a hard fought battle when these teams collide. Should be an amazing night for the battle of Union. I'll take the home standing Raiders.

Ryle makes a statement in this one. 

Ryle by a good amount.  Probably 21 to 35 points. 

Ryle 28-7.

  • Author
3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

It is upset Friday Cooper with the win!

How has Ryle hurt you in the past ? I get it this is a rivalry game and anything can happen, but you do seem to have a special kind of dislike for the Raiders.

10 minutes ago, DTRaider said:

How has Ryle hurt you in the past ? I get it this is a rivalry game and anything can happen, but you do seem to have a special kind of dislike for the Raiders.

I know? Rent free!

26 minutes ago, DTRaider said:

How has Ryle hurt you in the past ? I get it this is a rivalry game and anything can happen, but you do seem to have a special kind of dislike for the Raiders.

This is a rivalry game I don't care how good Ryle is. Cooper will come to play.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

This is a rivalry game I don't care how good Ryle is. Cooper will come to play.

It's not about if they will come to play. It's about who they are bringing to play. Cooper has a nice team that will keep improving.....Ryle is loaded. Too many weapons.

Seems as though Ryle has hit the injury bug with some seniors early in the season.. However, they’re just too talented across the board. Ryle by 3 or 4 TD’s. 

I can see Cooper keeping it close for a half but when it's all said and done they just don't have enough oranges to squeeze out the amount of juice they need. 31-10 Ryle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.