Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates (Rafferty's Bowl) (8/23)

Who Wins This Rafferty's Bowl Game? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      5%
    • Bowling Green
      94%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 197
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow!  Amazing @Purple88!

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    You never disappoint! Great work!

  • Happy for a new season with a lot to unpack and figure out! I think this match up will provide some quality experience for both sides. OC is clearly swinging above their weight class, but you wou

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

That was an incredible individual effort.

He was an OHS transfer last year and good for him I’m glad - I don’t think he would have got as much PT on offense at Owensboro, but he is a good WR.  I think he was mainly a DB at OHS.

@Purple88I’m with you on the step back before the RB takes it.

  • Author

BG

3rd down and 11. Strautman runs for 6

4th and 3. BG to punt. 
OCath at the OCath 19

28 seconds 3Q

#22 Edge for OC playing MLB on defense - I’ll take that kid on my team!  Good job young man.

  • Author

OCath 

False start. 
1st. Complete for 3. 
2nd and 12. 
End of 3 Q

17-15 BG. 

  • Author

BG getting outplayed all over. 
Shouod be an interesting final quarter. 

I hate to nitpick BG…but the play calling seems vanilla - new OC’s I think or maybe it’s just execution.  And they have 2 studs out.  I still think they’ve got 2 more TD’s in them - they beat Male in scrimmage so I’m expecting them to close hard.

  • Author

OCath

2nd and 11. Reverse run for 5. 
3rd and 5. Pass incomplete. Nice coverage Graham. 
OCath to punt 

Good thing for BG got that blocked punt for TD in first half or would be down in 4th Q.

  • Author

BG get bal at the BG 49. 
11:08 in game. 
17-15 BG

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

Good thing for BG got that blocked punt for TD in first half or would be down in 4th Q.

Every time OC punts it is dramatic.  I thought the announcers where going to jump through the speakers.  

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Good thing for BG got that blocked punt for TD in first half or would be down in 4th Q.

Kickoff returns and that - special teams BG is winning going away and that’s a big part of who they are.  Offensively, they are losing I agree.

  • Author

BG

1st screen tackle for loss

2nd Pass incomplete. 
3rd and 15. Strautman for about 1 

4th. BG to punt. 

BG gotta go deep to open up the Catholic D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.