Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates (Rafferty's Bowl) (8/23)

Who Wins This Rafferty's Bowl Game? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      5%
    • Bowling Green
      94%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

21-17 with the conversion pending. 

  • Replies 197
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow!  Amazing @Purple88!

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    You never disappoint! Great work!

  • Happy for a new season with a lot to unpack and figure out! I think this match up will provide some quality experience for both sides. OC is clearly swinging above their weight class, but you wou

Posted Images

OC beating BG is something I did not expect at all! Is OC that good?

2A just got that much more interesting.

  • Author

OCath going for 2. Is good. 
OCath 23

BG 17

1:29 to play. 

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

That was some terrible defense by BG.

And good offense by OC.

Two point conversion good on a throwback of sorts.

23-17 Owensboro Catholic.

I'm rooting for OCath - but I’m just in shock if this holds.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

That was some terrible defense by BG.

Was that a Hal Mummee special??  Lay down let them score so they don’t bleed the clock and kick a 10 yard FG?

Just now, Brown said:

I'm rooting for OCath - but I’m just in shock if this holds.

I always like to root for the "little guy."

BG starts at their 29.

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

OC kickoff team is shaky so BG still has a chance.

The squibs have been effective. 

I smell a BG special hook and ladder???? Maybe??

  • Author

BG at the BG 29

1st. Complete for 3

2nd. Complete to Graham to the BG 45

1:17 to play

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I always like to root for the "little guy."

Me 2 but I’m an Owensboro guy so - kids all know each other

BG threw a jump ball up, almost an INT.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.