Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates (Rafferty's Bowl) (8/23)

Who Wins This Rafferty's Bowl Game? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      5%
    • Bowling Green
      94%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

OCath at the 33. 
Edge runs for 4or 5

2nd. Pass complete for first down. 
Carothers hasn’t missed many passes. 
 

1st. Time out OC

  • Replies 197
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow!  Amazing @Purple88!

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    You never disappoint! Great work!

  • Happy for a new season with a lot to unpack and figure out! I think this match up will provide some quality experience for both sides. OC is clearly swinging above their weight class, but you wou

Posted Images

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

Same.

Back up!

  • Author

2nd Esge loss of 3. 
3rd for OCath. Pass complete. 
3rd and then. 
End of 1. 
BG 7

OCath 6

4 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I like Joe and the guys at the Sporting Times, but I personally just have had about enough of their mishaps year, after year, after year.  I don't think enough is being put into the quality of their product.  I watched it blink to black while the touchdown for BG was being scored and gave up on them.

I would personally watch their D93 feed on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/D93Rocks/videos/2183259168809429/

I am trying it right now but so far the video quality is trash. 

  • Author

OCath 3rd and 3 from OCath 49

Esge no gain. 
4th and 3 

Punt to BG 30

Just now, theguru said:

@DevilMayCare do you notice the audio/video sync issue?

Yes, I do. I'm also not holding my breath that the video issue is resolved for good. It still cuts out every few seconds/minutes. 

1 minute ago, DevilMayCare said:

Yes, I do. I'm also not holding my breath that the video issue is resolved for good. It still cuts out every few seconds/minutes. 

I am on the D93 broadcast now and other than the video quality it is great. 

Just now, theguru said:

I am trying it right now but so far the video quality is trash. 

I agree, but I'll take a consistent product that doesn't have the audio out of sync and the video cutting in and out most of the time.  I consider Sporting Times' product unwatchable a solid amount of the time for those reasons. 

If I had some clones I'd show them how it is done. Not to toot my horn, but I did it better 15 years ago, and there's no way that should happen....

  • Author

BG ball at BG 31

10:59 to go in 2Q

1 Butyon no gain. 
2nd Burton to the 37. 
3rd and 4. 
Run for 2. Poor call. 
BG to punt. 

Game so far has been more competitive than I expected.  I somewhat expected Bowling Green to impose their will.

Just now, DragonFire said:

I agree, but I'll take a consistent product that doesn't have the audio out of sync and the video cutting in and out most of the time.  I consider Sporting Times' product unwatchable a solid amount of the time for those reasons. 

If I had some clones I'd show them how it is done. Not to toot my horn, but I did it better 15 years ago, and there's no way that should happen....

Yes, consistency is key and it has been two games in a row for the Sporting Times now.

Seriously, we are all very grateful for the Sporting Times but it is time to upgrade the technology/quality of their broadcasts. 

Just now, DragonFire said:

Game so far has been more competitive than I expected.  I somewhat expected Bowling Green to impose their will.

Agree and OCath is definitely putting 2A on alert.

  • Author

Great punt by FR Jett Reynolds. 
OCath and their 11 

1st. Run for 5. 
2nd. Pass incomplete

3rd and 5. Pass incomplete. 

  • Author

Aces to punt. 
BG blocks it. Johnson falls on it in endzone. 
TD Purples. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.