Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozzy passes away at 76

Featured Replies

RIP. One of my favorites.  
 

Mama I’m comic’s home. 

One of the iconic performers of the last 50 years. 

I'm also glad he got that final show in.

A friend of my posted this.

ozzy.jpg

Yes, he was a "Rock Star"!

He had a heck of a time while he was with us. 

I literally listen to something from Ozzy or Black Sabbath everyday, and have since I was about 13 years old and got Diary of a Madman. It was the second album I ever owned (Back in Black was the first). I've seen him in concert 5 times, and all were memorable experiences. Everything he's done I've loved, including the two recent albums from a couple years ago. I don't suffer from celebrity worship all that much, but Ozzy was one celebrity I did worship.

2 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I literally listen to something from Ozzy or Black Sabbath everyday, and have since I was about 13 years old and got Diary of a Madman. It was the second album I ever owned (Back in Black was the first). I've seen him in concert 5 times, and all were memorable experiences. Everything he's done I've loved, including the two recent albums from a couple years ago. I don't suffer from celebrity worship all that much, but Ozzy was one celebrity I did worship.

I have heard bits and parts of several news reports and a couple of them mentioned Ozzy was "fired" from Black Sabbath.  What happened there?

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I have heard bits and parts of several news reports and a couple of them mentioned Ozzy was "fired" from Black Sabbath.  What happened there?

That's the story I always heard. He had become pretty unreliable and hard to work with and had gotten fired briefly before their final album (before Dio came aboard), Never Say Die. That's why Bill Ward sang a song on Never Say Die (It's Alright), because Ozzy hated it and refused to sing it. It's been said the last straw was Ozzy getting loaded, and sleeping through a scheduled show. From what I've also heard, Tony Iommi didn't really want Ozzy in the band originally because he knew him and hated him in school. He only got the gig because he had PA system.

Another one of my Facebook friends posted this:

"The 1 and only time I saw Ozzy was during his "NO More Tears" tour. He throw this hat into the crowd and I caught it!! Am just sad!!? To the PRINCE OF DARKNESS"

hat.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.