Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson

Featured Replies

Doesn't UK have three scholarships remaining?

 

I offer one to Patterson.

I offer one to Pettigrew.*

 

Then for next year's class:

I offer one to Miller.*

I offer one to Mackey.*

 

* - From Kentucky.

 

I really want Mackey... we need to get him away from IU.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

I just want to know how we let Indiana get the Mackey kid out of our back door. Looks like Lofton all over.

 

Also the Pettigew kid is getting overlooked. If that caliber player will commit then let Patterson wait on a scholarship. This has happened time and again at UK.

 

I read where UK Great Rex Chapman was in the same boat while in HS at Apollo. He gave up on UK as they showed little or no interest, and his room was changed to everything UofL, then his senior year UK decided they best not let this one get away.

 

Hopefully UK sees how they messed up with Lofton and steps up recruiting instate talent like Mackey.

I was more impressed with Mackey than anyone else last night. that kid is an athlete!!

Patterson would have much better stats if Mayo and company would give him the ball. I watched the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of the Scott County game and I can only remember one or two passes to PP.

Doesn't UK have three scholarships remaining?

 

I offer one to Patterson.

I offer one to Pettigrew.*

 

Then for next year's class:

I offer one to Miller.*

I offer one to Mackey.*

 

* - From Kentucky.

 

I really want Mackey... we need to get him away from IU.

They want Jai Lucas from Texas, they are holding one for him. He is John Lucas's son.

who were the three officials assigned to the game?

 

I don't think that matters much, they called a good game...HHS is used to getting the calls against talented teams and yesterday it was called fair.

UK did offer Mackey. If he doesnt accept, or commits elewhere, thats one thing, but the way things could be read, and the comparisons given insinuate UK never considered him. UK may have been the first to offer.

They want Jai Lucas from Texas, they are holding one for him. He is John Lucas's son.

 

I knew they had offered Jai, but I think that may be falling through. There has been no news on Lucas.

After watching Patterson, I can say that Pettigrew, and Jacobs are better basketball players, just tougher kids.

 

Jacobs of what team? Please don't tell me Todd Jacobs of CovCath because he is not even remotely close to Patterson as a basketball player.

I was more impressed with Mackey than anyone else last night. that kid is an athlete!!

:thumb: Absolutely!!! He would look good in UK Blue!!!

Jacobs of what team? Please don't tell me Todd Jacobs of CovCath because he is not even remotely close to Patterson as a basketball player.

I am thinking he means Tanner Jacobs of Trinity.

I am thinking he means Tanner Jacobs of Trinity.

 

 

I didn't know of another kid named Jacobs. Thanks

I talked to someone that went to the game. He said Huntington got the ball inside to Patterson out of their offensive sets only three times the entire game.

I'd still love to see PP at Midnight Madness next year as I'm sure Tubby would. College is much more suited to big men than high school which is a guards game.

I am thinking he means Tanner Jacobs of Trinity.
Of course he does ... Jacobs is all he posts about. ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.