Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson

Featured Replies

I'm not saying this will effect where he goes, I just said I think he has a bitter taste in his mouth after this. Hopefully, it doesn't, because I am one of the biggest Patrick Patterson supporters there is. :p

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Patterson is nothing but a cry baby. Whining about the officials. If this is the type of player he is I would much rather have Stewart or Pettigrew. They are more team oriented. Instead of I didn't get my chances Boo Hoo.

He said the officials hurt his team... he never said that they didn't get him the ball. Huntington could have won this game even if there was bad officiating if they would have got the ball to Patterson.

Was you there did you see the game? If not then don't make judgement calls on hearsay. Patterson is nothing but a big BABY. I guess the we didn't play like a team statement wasn't about him not getting his touches. You know as well as I do it was and don't lie to yourself about it.

who were the three officials assigned to the game?

Was you there did you see the game? If not then don't make judgement calls on hearsay. Patterson is nothing but a big BABY. I guess the we didn't play like a team statement wasn't about him not getting his touches. You know as well as I do it was and don't lie to yourself about it.

 

What is your deal? Eighty-five percent of his points came off of offensive rebounds. They never gave him touches, instead they tried to do it themselves. He would have put up 35 points down there if they would have passed the ball to him.

 

Oh, by the way, I did watch the game.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his butt everytime he jumps either. Can you say that they would have definitely won? No you can't, so quit whining and deal with it. Scott Co. is a good team and beat a good team. So I look for Scott Co. to give them another good game and hopefully beat them again. This time without Mayo so we can see what cry baby can do. Where did you watch it in the Huntington area? I was at the game i saw the calls. They let Mayo and Patterson get away with alot( but they are special can't call anything against them now can we) Mayo continuously carries the ball and Patterson likes to dance in the lane with the ball. No walks called on him.

Austydak, something is wrong with you.

 

I didn't whine about it - I'm glad Scott County won. You need to calm down.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his butt everytime he jumps either. Can you say that they would have definitely won? No you can't, so quit whining and deal with it. Scott Co. is a good team and beat a good team. So I look for Scott Co. to give them another good game and hopefully beat them again. This time without Mayo so we can see what cry baby can do. Where did you watch it in the Huntington area? I was at the game i saw the calls. They let Mayo and Patterson get away with alot( but they are special can't call anything against them now can we) Mayo continuously carries the ball and Patterson likes to dance in the lane with the ball. No walks called on him.

A lot of people watched it on the Internet. I think his comments were out of frustration with his teammates not getting him touches.

Uhh, Let's please get back to the GAME ......

 

He said the officials hurt his team... he never said that they didn't get him the ball. Huntington could have won this game even if there was bad officiating if they would have got the ball to Patterson.

Oh yes he did, to the KY papers he never said a word about the refs.

 

(Quote from Patterson) "They didn't look inside; they were trying to get their shots," he said. "I'm not trying to 'dis' them or anything, but we just didn't have a good team effort."

 

 

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/16613516.htm

Oh yes he did, to the KY papers he never said a word about the refs.

 

(Quote from Patterson) "They didn't look inside; they were trying to get their shots," he said. "I'm not trying to 'dis' them or anything, but we just didn't have a good team effort."

 

 

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/16613516.htm

 

No, when I said "he never said that they didn't get him the ball." I meant that he never said that the refs caused him not to get the ball. I know he said that his teammates didn't get him the ball. I think I just worded it wrong in that post.

Now Patterson blasts the scouting report in the Courier Journal interview. So which is it? His teams fault for getting outplayed and outhustled in the Lex TV interviews, his teammates fault in the Lex newspaper for not sharing the ball, his coaches fault in the Louisville newspaper for a bad scouting report, and the refs fault in the WV TV interviews. Wonder how many times this kid has lost in his life? :confused:

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070203/SPORTS05/702030556/1002/SPORTS

No, when I said "he never said that they didn't get him the ball." I meant that he never said that the refs caused him not to get the ball. I know he said that his teammates didn't get him the ball. I think I just worded it wrong in that post.

:thumb:

Now Patterson blasts the scouting report in the Courier Journal interview. So which is it? His teams fault for getting outplayed and outhustled in the Lex TV interviews, his teammates fault in the Lex newspaper for not sharing the ball, his coaches fault in the Louisville newspaper for a bad scouting report, and the refs fault in the WV TV interviews. Wonder how many times this kid has lost in his life? :confused:

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070203/SPORTS05/702030556/1002/SPORTS

First we have to remember this is still a kid and still in HS, im assuming he is 18? They just lost a chance at a national title and he is frustrated. This is not the only time he has put blame on his teammates, and watching the game he should stick with the "we didn't play as a team angle."

 

Whatever college he goes to, and my inside sources still tells me it's UK, he will need to mature on this.

Guys this is a high school senior. From all the newspaper reports I read he never said anything any other high school kid wouldnt say. I didnt take it as whining at all. When you have a player of his caliber and dont get him the ball you should'nt win. Sounds like there is not enough balls to go around on that team. Read yesterdays Herald Leader and you will see that Kentucky has a history of knocking off the Fictitious Number 1 teams in the country.

 

Congrats Scott County.

 

I just want to know how we let Indiana get the Mackey kid out of our back door. Looks like Lofton all over.

 

Also the Pettigew kid is getting overlooked. If that caliber player will commit then let Patterson wait on a scholarship. This has happened time and again at UK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.