Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Browns Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Browns 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/20/2024 at 07:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Battle of Ohio for 2024 starts next Sunday as the Bengals (2-4) travel up north to take on the Browns (1-5) in crucial AFC North game. The game is scheduled for 1:00pm on CBS. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I believe Chubb makes his return for the Browns this week. So with Cooper being traded, look for the Browns to pound the ball and take the ball out of Watson’s hands. 

  • Browns are bad. The QB is barely adequate.   Watson is sub-par.  They should shop Garret to the highest bidder (the Lions would give a king’s ransom right now) and start from scratch. 

  • Historically, the Browns situation is a huge recipe for a Bengals letdown.

Posted Images

Browns are bad. The QB is barely adequate.   Watson is sub-par.  They should shop Garret to the highest bidder (the Lions would give a king’s ransom right now) and start from scratch. 

Afraid Garrett is going to have a field day.  Stay healthy go.

I believe Chubb makes his return for the Browns this week. So with Cooper being traded, look for the Browns to pound the ball and take the ball out of Watson’s hands. 

Historically, the Browns situation is a huge recipe for a Bengals letdown.

An average and below average team.....and the average phones it in for a Browns W. So sad, but everyone will blame Taylor. It all started with Chase's diva routine in camp.

  • Author
On 10/17/2024 at 8:50 AM, nkypete said:

Historically, the Browns situation is a huge recipe for a Bengals letdown.

 

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

An average and below average team.....and the average phones it in for a Browns W. So sad, but everyone will blame Taylor. It all started with Chase's diva routine in camp.

I would agree normally if the Bengals were 4-2 and not 2-4, they know they cannot lose this one if they want to make the playoffs. I am going with the Bengals 34-14. I hope that is with my brain and not my heart. lol

52 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

 

I would agree normally if the Bengals were 4-2 and not 2-4, they know they cannot lose this one if they want to make the playoffs. I am going with the Bengals 34-14. I hope that is with my brain and not my heart. lol

I have similar thoughts.

I just looked up the line, the Bengals are about a 5 point favorite.  I like the Bengals in this game and let's face it, if we lose this game we are done in 2024.

Who Dey!!

  • Author

It looks like a touchdown I hope it is close but what a start for the Bengals a 100 yard kick return for a touchdown by Charlie Jones to go up 7-0!

Wow Charlie Jones and so graceful at the end.

Who Dey!

  • Author

The Bengals defense with a good start as well with a 3 and out now we need a good drive by the offense and take control of this game early and keep the crowd out of it.

  • Author

Bengals offense goes 3 and out on their first possession of the game.

FG no good for the Browns.  Nothing goes their way and I hope I don't eat those words. 

  • Author

Bengals defense gives up 2 first downs then forces a 49 yard FG attempt that misses the Bengals still led the Browns 7-0 with 6:28 remaining in the first quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.