Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County at Corbin Predictions/Updates (Canceled)

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pulaski County
      15%
    • Corbin
      84%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pulaski comes into this game 2-1 fresh off of a 35-24 win over GRC. QB Zak Anderson went 13-19 for 3 scores, with two of those going to Harris Denmyer. Kasen Brock paved the way on the ground with 150 yards and 2 TDs. Their only loss this year has been a one point set back week 1 to Beechwood, that was played at Corbins home field. 

Corbin comes into this game with back to back 50 point showings, 3-0, and this time with a 56-22 win over Lex Cath. Kade Elam went 23-24 for 244 yards and 2 scores. His favorite WR was Cam Estep who had 8 catches in the showing. 

Can Coach Burns and the Maroons find a way to cool off the offense for the Redhounds? 

I think Pulaski will come out and try and control the clock with their big offensive line and power run game to keep the Corbin offense off the field as much as possible. Going to be a great game imo.  I'm going with the underdogs to win and make a statement Pulaski 35-28

 

I think the game is competitive.  I just think Corbin is too much for the Maroons.  

If they don't find the shooter by Friday I'm wondering what the status of games in SE KY will be.

Corbin 28-20.

On 9/9/2024 at 10:31 AM, childe said:

If they don't find the shooter by Friday I'm wondering what the status of games in SE KY will be.

Hopefully this is resolved soon. 

I think this will be interesting matchup. Pulaski is no doubt a team on the rise. Corbin is playing with a full head of steam right now and getting better each game themselves. I think QB play for Corbin is the difference in this one and will be for most matchups. I'm interested in seeing what Pulaski defense trys to do to stop Corbin's passing attack. 

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I think this will be interesting matchup. Pulaski is no doubt a team on the rise. Corbin is playing with a full head of steam right now and getting better each game themselves. I think QB play for Corbin is the difference in this one and will be for most matchups. I'm interested in seeing what Pulaski defense trys to do to stop Corbin's passing attack. 

Do you know if/when the kids from WV will be eligible? 

I haven't heard anything. But I say no. 

I agree with a lot of what has been said above. I think QB play is key. I have noticed in tight games Elam gets aggravated with it and goes to another level. I think Pulaski shows up strong at first until Elam gets aggravated and then he kicks into a methodical scoring drives for rest of game and if you try to stop the WR play he will just drop and shoulder and drive his way into the endzone. but I wonder if this game gets played because of shooter. I think it is either canceled or moved to Pulaski. Corbin has been out of school all week. the shooter actual vandalized Campbell Field with spray paint around 8 years ago from what I seen online. 

I wonder has Corbin been able to even practice this week with school being out?

This is an interesting game. I think Pulaski Counts will make it competitive but I think Corbin wins. Good luck to both teams.

  • Author
37 minutes ago, countyhighfan said:

I wonder has Corbin been able to even practice this week with school being out?

They were off Monday and went Tuesday at The Cumberlands. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.