Scott County 94 George Rogers Clark 59

nWo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were actually up 40 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter when the starters came out - so you might be right.:laugh:

Scott Co was actually up 44, 88-44, with 5:30 to go in the game. It was charity on SC's part to let GRC get it to 35.

SC is apparently heads and tails above the rest in the state.

I do think SC is the best in the state. But I don't think they are head and shoulders above Mason Co, Bryan Station, Ballard (I know SC killed Ballard earlier), and a 1/2 dozen others. The 11th region is so tough that SC only has a 50-50 chance to win it. They would probably have to beat Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Lex Cath or Tates Creek, and Bryan Station again to get out of their district and region.

Just think of how good SC would be if Haddix were not ruled ineligible for his senior year. Many considered Haddix to be the best player on SC's team last year.

Where was Portwood last night?

I have never know Coach Hicks to give charity to any team when it comes to beating them. At this point it was the subs playing each other.

I disagree. If Hicks wanted to really run it up last night the starters would have played more than 20-22 minutes each. If he wanted to run the score up on Bell Co the night before 11 kids wouldn't have played lots of minutes in the 1st half.

The only thing I saw that I wondered about was the press defense with a 40 point lead. I didn't quite understand that.

It doesn't seem that Clark Co is playing even close to the way they were in Dec.

It'll take some time because all of the injuries they have gone through. They will be ready come postseason.