Scott County 94 George Rogers Clark 59

nWo

And they were tonight...not sure of the shooting % but seems like everything they threw up they hit and we could't throw it in the ocean.

Hey it happens, atleast ya didn't lost to Pendleton...:creepy: :lol:

Cards will rebound and be fine, every team has these nights....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it happens, atleast ya didn't lost to Pendleton...:creepy: :lol:

Cards will rebound and be fine, every team has these nights....

That is who we play next week. Male tomorrow night. Hopefully we can redeem the lost we suffered to them in the 5/3 We did not have Jones and now they do not have Hyman.

I am just kidding. Clark is a very good team and I thought they might be able to pull off an upset tonight. I was suprised at how much trouble Knowles had when Scott Co. trapped him in the full court. I thought he would be quick enough to make them pay.

He didn't make a Mr. Basketball statement tonight. GRC v/s Male tomorrow in the consolation game will be a great game to watch too.

I am just kidding. Clark is a very good team and I thought they might be able to pull off an upset tonight. I was suprised at how much trouble Knowles had when Scott Co. trapped him in the full court. I thought he would be quick enough to make them pay.

He didn't make a Mr. Basketball statement tonight. GRC v/s Male tomorrow in the consolation game will be a great game to watch too.

You did not see the real Preston Knowles tonight...he will rebound just like the rest of the team will. ..just laid a big fat egg tonight.

Knowles probably had his worst game of the year tonight... Still a top 3 contender in the state...