Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Restaurant Experiences

Featured Replies

My daughter and I ate at Jot Indian Restaurant in Florence (The also have a location in Newport and one in Deer Park, OH.). It was very good food and reasonably priced compared to other Indian places in the area.  I would recommend going to a physical location though, since ordering on-line or through Door Dash or Uber Eats basically doubles the menu price.  I paid $11 for Lamb with Mushrooms.  On-line it would have been $22.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We may be the only people that are not impressed with Bards Burgers.  It did not seem clean to us.  The burgers were average.  The bill for two burgers and two drinks plus tip was over $50.  We prefer

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Only place I have gone to recently where I dined in was Dave and Busters, in Florence.  Went largely because my daughters and their friends wanted to play games.  That part was fine. The service

  • allsport71
    allsport71

    If you like fried chicken, the log cabin is hard to beat, my favorite fried chicken by far, takes about 20 minutes with two sides, and portions are huge.

On 10/13/2025 at 10:15 PM, Tranquility Base said:

My daughter and I ate at Jot Indian Restaurant in Florence (The also have a location in Newport and one in Deer Park, OH.). It was very good food and reasonably priced compared to other Indian places in the area.  I would recommend going to a physical location though, since ordering on-line or through Door Dash or Uber Eats basically doubles the menu price.  I paid $11 for Lamb with Mushrooms.  On-line it would have been $22.

Our Indian go-to is Indian Bistro on Beechmont. 

On 11/2/2025 at 8:07 PM, mcpapa said:

Our Indian go-to is Indian Bistro on Beechmont. 

I find Jot and Guru India to both be excellent!!! Love the samosas from Jot and the Tikka Masala from Guru. Soooo good. Really can't go wrong with either. 

1 hour ago, BrosefStalin said:

I find Jot and Guru India to both be excellent!!! Love the samosas from Jot and the Tikka Masala from Guru. Soooo good. Really can't go wrong with either. 

I do make a mean Tikka Masala, just sayin'

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.