Military Draft....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not until we're in multiple declared wars and need it, and at this time we're not even in one, except for the war on terror, I think that's a draft for all citizens to partake upon...

Why? What freedom are we protecting? CBS ran a poll the other night an Bush got a 26% approval. That's the lowest approval ever. I might support a war with someone else in charge, but it's obvious that he's messed it up. I don't trust him to fix it. I wouldn't want to go to Iraq for (whatever reason you might think we are there).

I'm against the draft but we need to do something to bolster our forces. I think using the National Guard overseas is just plain wrong.

Yea thats why its called the National guard, not the international guard....ziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be here all week, remember the 7:30 show is completely different than the 9:30 show!!!

I really don't think the draft is needed right now. I don't really see them bringing it back either, unless absolutely necessary. If they did however, and I was drafted. I'd go, no questions asked.

How do you define "absolutely necessary"? Just wondering because different people will define it different ways.