January 22, 200719 yr 2007 Cap Limit $109,000,000 Estimated Bengals 2007 Salary/Cap $84,564,406 Dead Money $63,500 Players 45 Cap Space (Under) $24,372,094 Includes Offseason Roster - top 51 salaries 51 Cap Space (top 51 salaries) $22,437,094 Number of Players Signed 45 Avg Salary per Player $1,879,209 Players to fill out 53 man roster 8 Avg Salary Available per Player $3,046,512 http://www.cap.go-bengals.com/
January 22, 200719 yr Do you think we will try to make a run at any big name defensive guy this year? Or do you think we will do what Marvin has done in years past and that is just sign are own guys and build through the draft?
January 22, 200719 yr Author Do you think we will try to make a run at any big name defensive guy this year? Or do you think we will do what Marvin has done in years past and that is just sign are own guys and build through the draft? I expect one big name FA on D. LB, CB or DL...
January 22, 200719 yr I expect one big name FA on D. LB, CB or DL... Thats what I am hoping for...:thumb:
January 22, 200719 yr I expect one big name FA on D. LB, CB or DL... Maybe, just maybe, it'll be one guy that has the ability to play all three....
January 22, 200719 yr Maybe, just maybe, it'll be one guy that has the ability to play all three.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
January 22, 200719 yr Maybe, just maybe, it'll be one guy that has the ability to play all three.... They couldn't afford me...
January 22, 200719 yr Do you think we will try to make a run at any big name defensive guy this year? Or do you think we will do what Marvin has done in years past and that is just sign are own guys and build through the draft? I thought Marvin was more of the 'build a team through free agency' philosophy
January 22, 200719 yr Maybe, just maybe, it'll be one guy that has the ability to play all three.... I don't think Polomalu or Reed are available but they have done it all!
January 22, 200719 yr Author I thought Marvin was more of the 'build a team through free agency' philosophy You thought 100% wrong...
January 22, 200719 yr Author forgive me :confused: No worries. Marvin is trained on the Steelers/Ravens philosophy and that is based on the draft. I think this year is best set for a big $$ free agent on D. The cap allows it and there are a few options that will be on the market...
January 22, 200719 yr Samuels would be a great pickup if he continues to play the way he has of late!
January 22, 200719 yr Author Samuels would be a great pickup if he continues to play the way he has of late! If it's a CB I prefer Nate Clemons from Buffalo...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.