Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cap Space

Featured Replies

Thanks Cpt Obvious...

 

 

Why the sarcasm??? So sad.

 

Most that discuss it do so as if it is a hard and fast number, as your info implies, when in reality it is a very fluid number always changing.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Why the sarcasm??? So sad.

 

Most that discuss it do so as if it is a hard and fast number, as your info implies, when in reality it is a very fluid number always changing.

I think most on here are smart enough to understand the system. I posted the number as it is right now from another site. The number is always changing with roster movement. Very fundamental. And you never show sarcasm? Rich...

I think most on here are smart enough to understand the system. I posted the number as it is right now from another site. The number is always changing with roster movement. Very fundamental. And you never show sarcasm? Rich...

 

 

I disagree, and no.

  • Author
I disagree, and no.

You disagree that people on here, for the majority, understand that roster movement means a change in cap room? OK...

You disagree that people on here, for the majority, understand that roster movement means a change in cap room? OK...

 

 

Most fans in Cincy try to pin it down, which is virtually impossible.

  • Author
Most fans in Cincy try to pin it down, which is virtually impossible.

I'm not posting on a Cincy forum here. I'm posting for the readers of BGP. I tend to hold them to a higher regard than the average fan...

Does bail money count against the cap? If so might want to save a little bit.

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.