Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 39 Saints 14

Featured Replies

The Saints have been the "feel good" story all seson and have had a great year. I am glad that the Bears are in and also very glad for L. Smith. No matter who won this one I would be pulling for them to win the super bowl.

 

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You don't really believe Chicago would've won 13 games against an AFC schedule, do you?

 

Nope...and never said that. It's the NFL and they've won 15 games...

Lovie Smith will be making the big bucks after they restructure his contract in the offseason. He was the lowest paid head coach in the NFL going into this year. I am sure he won't be anymore. Congrats to the Bears, they earned their trip to Miami, and will have a good shot against either AFC team IMO...

I had to constantly remind myself before posting that I'm 32 not 12 and to act like it, so I will try my best. lol

 

I certaintly won't pick on anyone here on BGP since Kentucky basketball and Kentucky football for that matter is better than my beloved Virginia Cavaliers.

 

I really want a public apology from ESPN, everyone just calling the Saints the best team in the history of professional football. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but it seemed like going into the game they had a hall of fame running back, a hall of fame quarterback, the unstoppable heisman trophy winner and a 7th round wide receiver the Bears wouldn't be able to cover.

 

Since the Saints didn't say anything all week, I will tip my hat to them for having a great year. We have seen in all sports that sometimes you have to lose a few times before you can get to this point.

 

The more I think about it, I hope ESPN and the national media plays up either Manning's destiny or Brady unbeatable in the clutch.

 

Needless to say I'm going to enjoy hearing what excuses the die hard Saints fans have on their message boards.

Nope...and never said that. It's the NFL and they've won 15 games...

 

13 in the regular season. My point was Chicago would look very ordinary and New Orleans wouldn't have even made the playoffs had they been in the AFC. The Saints almost lost to the Browns, for Chrissakes, and lost the other three games they played against AFC teams, two of which missed the playoffs.

 

No, I'm not impressed by Chicago winning over NO, and think they will get shredded in the SB when they play the Pats.

I'm not a big Bears fan, but I would say a lot of teams sitting at home wish they were as average and a fraud like the Chicago Bears.

Bears will compete with whoever they will be facing in the SB. They can feel it more than anyone right now and I don't see them just rolling over in the SB. They've fought too hard to just do that!

I'm not a big Bears fan, but I would say a lot of teams sitting at home wish they were as average and a fraud like the Chicago Bears.

I would guess every AFC team would love to play 6 against the NFC North and 4 against the NFC West...

Bears are a fuard STILL. But I will give them credit. They find a way to keep winning.

I'm not a big Bears fan, but I would say a lot of teams sitting at home wish they were as average and a fraud like the Chicago Bears.

 

Perhaps. But that doesn't change the fact that they fattened up against a weak conference.

 

Cincy, Jax, Denver and Pittsburgh all missed the playoffs in the AFC. I feel safe in saying all those teams win 11 or 12 games in the NFC. Maybe more.

Who was it that said Bears and Pats in the Supper Bowl? Oh, I remebmer. It was me.:lol: :lol: :lol:

They just blew the hottest team in football off the field...tough crowd...

Mitts, if the Bears win the Super Bowl, GT & friends will find some way to diminish the feat.

This game was way too easy to see coming. Bears by double digits an easy call.

Mitts, if the Bears win the Super Bowl, GT & friends will find some way to diminish the feat.

Diminish the feat? :lol: I'm sure my postings have a significant impact.

 

I've watched the Bears a LOT this year, and what am I missing? Clearly the most inconsistent QB in the NFL. What could be a brutal running game they spurn far too often to let Snake Jr chuck it 50 yards with his eyes closed. An opportunistic defensive backfield that is prone to giving up a lot of passing yards. What have I missed?

 

Congrats to the Bears for taking advantage of a very weak schedule and then winning two games at home in the playoffs...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.