Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 39 Saints 14

Featured Replies

Diminish the feat? :lol: I'm sure my postings have a significant impact.

 

I've watched the Bears a LOT this year, and what am I missing? Clearly the most inconsistent QB in the NFL. What could be a brutal running game they spurn far too often to let Snake Jr chuck it 50 yards with his eyes closed. An opportunistic defensive backfield that is prone to giving up a lot of passing yards. What have I missed?

 

Congrats to the Bears for taking advantage of a very weak schedule and then winning two games at home in the playoffs...

 

I'm just curious what other division champions and/or supper bowl champions do you think facked their way to championships?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still a fraud?

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

They are the best in the NFC, but you can't make chicken salad out of Chicken poop.

"Super Bowl Shuffle II" Coming to a theater near you!!!:eek:

They are the best in the NFC, but you can't make chicken salad out of Chicken poop.

:laugh:

 

"Can't polish a turd, Beavis."

I'm just curious what other division champions and/or supper bowl champions do you think facked their way to championships?

There are more than a few. You can start with Broadway Joe...

Hey Jim....it's funny, I think that the Saints would win more games in the AFC than the Bears...they don't normally turn the ball over like that...I mean it was 290 passes in between INT's...

Hey Jim....it's funny, I think that the Saints would win more games in the AFC than the Bears...they don't normally turn the ball over like that...I mean it was 290 passes in between INT's...

 

I'm not so sure when you consider how weak their defense is/was.

The Bears won't get "ripped to shreds" by NE or Indy. Can't wait to see where Las Vegas puts the spread...the smart guys out there sure don't consider the Bears to be a fraud.

  • Author
13 in the regular season. My point was Chicago would look very ordinary and New Orleans wouldn't have even made the playoffs had they been in the AFC. The Saints almost lost to the Browns, for Chrissakes, and lost the other three games they played against AFC teams, two of which missed the playoffs.

 

No, I'm not impressed by Chicago winning over NO, and think they will get shredded in the SB when they play the Pats.

 

Off to a good start...:p :p

Off to a good start...:p :p

 

Ehhh, so you caught me on the 1 percent day that I was wrong … :lol:

  • Author
Ehhh, so you caught me on the 1 percent day that I was wrong … :lol:

 

I had to make it known...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.