Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 39 Saints 14

Featured Replies

Still a fraud?

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

They just blew the hottest team in football off the field...tough crowd...

I really did not want to see a super bowl with the Bears in it...However now that they are in it, you never know they might be able to win it. No body thought St.Louis Cardinals or Gators would win their title games, so anything can happen. But I definitely will be rooting for the AFC team in the super bowl...

They just blew the hottest team in football off the field...tough crowd...

The hottest team in football? I need to go get the boots...

I just think it's hard to call them a fraud when they keep winning.

They just blew the hottest team in football off the field...tough crowd...

 

It was a good matchup for the Bears. I mean the Bears are like a AFC north type team with a good defense that gets turnovers and a average offense, and well the Saints went 1 and 3 against the AFC North...

  • Author
The hottest team in football? I need to go get the boots...

 

Out of everyone left, they were playing better than anyone...what do you call it?

They just blew the hottest team in football off the field...tough crowd...

 

Well, when that hottest team with a top-flite offense and next to no defense decides they want to turn the ball over like crazy and not take advantage of several big opportunities, it seems clear things played directly into Chicago's hands. Credit to them for finishing N.O. off once they realized they could run at will on them.

  • Author
It was a good matchup for the Bears. I mean the Bears are like a AFC north type team with a good defense and average offense, and well the Saints went 1 and 3 against the AFC North...

 

No dispute that the Bears aren't a great team. Just wondering what it'll take for GT to change his mind about this team...

Out of everyone left, they were playing better than anyone...what do you call it?

 

Being flattered by playing in a weaker conference …

Out of everyone left, they were playing better than anyone...what do you call it?

They lost 2 of 3 down the stretch fighting for home field, and beat Philly by 3 in the dome...

No dispute that the Bears aren't a great team. Just wondering what it'll take for GT to change his mind about this team...

 

I honestly agree with GT. I think the Bears are an average team, that plays in weak NFC conference. With that said I could very well see them winning the super bowl, just because the underdog has been winning the championship games in every sport as of late...

Unbelievable...

 

You don't really believe Chicago would've won 13 games against an AFC schedule, do you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.