Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DePaul 75 Louisville 68

Featured Replies

And there is a big difference in allowing more time if say UL went just under .500 last year and was not much improved yet playing for a bubble spot this season. Lulls in programs occur some times and teams often pull the rug out too quickly. But winning only four games in a bad ACC and now it is trending towards it being a challenge to hit double-digit wins in his second season, it is not unreasonable to think Payne just isn't cut to be a head basketball coach.

We shall see if he can coach or not, very quick to make a logical judgement.

2 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

We shall see if he can coach or not, very quick to make a logical judgement.

LOL.

What exactly are you looking for?

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

With today's landscape of college basketball, that's 100% on him.

Plenty of first and second year coaches completely overhaul their whole roster because of the transfer portal. For someone who never blames the players when UK loses and it's always on the coach, this is quite a turn around in mentality.

That’s because Ky players are quite a bit better than current Louisville players don’t you think?

3 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

That’s because Ky players are quite a bit better than current Louisville players don’t you think?

I agree...because the Coach didn't bring in better players.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I agree...because the Coach didn't bring in better players.

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. 

I really like Kenny Payne and want him to do well, even if that means UL does well and Deuce is happy.  But this is not looking good at all.  There's literally been zero rays of light since he was hired.

I thought he would be a fine head coach and would have been happy for UK to hire him if Cal left.  Whew.

15 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I really like Kenny Payne and want him to do well, even if that means UL does well and Deuce is happy.  But this is not looking good at all.  There's literally been zero rays of light since he was hired.

I thought he would be a fine head coach and would have been happy for UK to hire him if Cal left.  Whew.

I think that’s the main concern with what you said about no rays of light. I’ve tried my best to look at something at least somewhat positive and it’s just not there, even something small.

3 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I think that’s the main concern with what you said about no rays of light. I’ve tried my best to look at something at least somewhat positive and it’s just not there, even something small.

A little reminiscent of how I felt about Joker Phillips.  But Joker had more going for him than Payne does.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.