Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turkey Day Practice

Featured Replies

I feel like it's been a few years since this topic last was discussed. So who has them, what's the tradition, and what is offered?

I'll be at Trinity tomorrow morning at 9am with my 3 boys and my dad for free donuts and coffee or hot chocolate. 

Never had the opportunity but know plenty who have. It’s an awesome tradition and I hope all who have this chance embrace it. It’s rare and a privilege of hard work and dedication. 

1 minute ago, Breds82 said:

Never had the opportunity but know plenty who have. It’s an awesome tradition and I hope all who have this chance embrace it. It’s rare and a privilege of hard work and dedication. 

I loved practicing on Thanksgiving. You knew you were 2 wins away from getting a ring. 

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

Humble brag? 

If directed towards me/ Trinity, absolutely not bragging. Just curious who does it. Or if they're new to it, can a tradition start?

Somerset is having breakfast pot luck tomorrow they practice from 9-1030 and eat afterwards   it is open to all coaches parents and alumni.

57 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

If directed towards me/ Trinity, absolutely not bragging. Just curious who does it. Or if they're new to it, can a tradition start?

Not directed at anyone just ribbing. I love the idea of Thanksgiving day Practice 

Campbellsville will be having Alumni/Community practice in the morning at 8:00am… Coffee, Juice and Donuts…. Looking Forward To Practice 

Looks like Hart Co is starting their tradition tomorrow!

CA2980A3-5A41-4AED-A2FF-9F0193BB09FA.jpeg

From Frederick Douglass Football:

Thursday morning practice all former players invited would love to see you! Frederick Douglass Football @fdouglassfb

 

IMG_4774.jpeg

I will be attending Mayfield’s practice at 9am at War Memorial and enjoy some coffee and donuts! Can’t wait!

With Beechwood's success over the years, it is a community tradition. Practice followed by a team breakfast that everyone attends in the school commons/cafeteria. Highlights on the video, head coach gives a short talk. A reunion, mini pep rally and team meal all in one.

Congratulations to all teams practicing today! This is special no matter how many times you make it! Just another great tradition of KY HS Football! 

I just left Bowling Green’s Turkey Day practice. My 98 year old father -in- law attended with me !  He played for the Purples in 1942 and was most valuable player that year! Left in 1943 to join Navy at age 17 in order to follow his brother! Tradition!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Boyle is having theirs at 6:00 pm.  I'd love to go but if I did the wife would divorce me with all the family in.    

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.