Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 24 Bills 18

Featured Replies

Final. A much needed win with all of the AFC North teams winning. On to the Texans.

  • Author

The Bengals win makes every team in the AFC North at least two games over .500. No other division has more than two the NFC East and the NFC West.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals win makes every team in the AFC North at least two games over .500. No other division has more than two the NFC East and the NFC West.

The AFC North is tougher than any other conferences by far right now.

Big and needed win. They weren’t as sharp overall as last week but I’ll take it. Our defense is going to need to play very good next week. CJ. Stroud is no fluke by any means, he’s the real deal.

  • Author

We have to come ready to play next week vs. the Texans they are playing some good football. I know they lost last week to the lowly Panthers, but they have some good wins they have beat the Steelers and beat the Jaguars by 20. It can be a trap game in between this one tonight and the Ravens the next week on a short week at that.

It was nice to see the TE production overall for the game too. Even with his struggles from before, it was nice to see Irv Smith Jr catch the few he did, including the touchdown. Hopefully he continues improving.

Maiybe now after the way the Bengals came out and rolled in the Damar game, then the playoff game and now this game the Bengals are better than the Bills. All you hear is about the Chiefs and Bills 1 and 2 by the talking heads.

Who Dey!

  • Author

I just realized something yesterday evening that the win over the Bills on Sunday was the Bengals first win this season out of their 5 vs. AFC teams.

On 11/7/2023 at 2:33 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Paycor looked great on Sunday! Place was rocking!

I agree but I am going to be a Debbie Downer here.  If I was to go, which I don't anymore, I only have so much Bengals gear in my closet and it is weather dependent for the most part.  Being expected to wear a specific color is not something I enjoy given that fact set. 

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

@futurecoach what did you think about this performance by the Bengals?

The performance was about what I expected. The bengals are the better team and should win that type of game. Still didn’t play their best, especially in the second half. However, they did enough to win, which is what good teams do. 
 

As for the stripe the jungle I love it. I feel like they should make that an every game thing starting next year. This way season ticket holders can plan in advance to have that color for their section, and even when people buy single game tickets they would know what color section they are sitting in. That should be an every game thing, and then just mix in a white out when they do the white tiger. 

37 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The performance was about what I expected. The bengals are the better team and should win that type of game. Still didn’t play their best, especially in the second half. However, they did enough to win, which is what good teams do. 
 

As for the stripe the jungle I love it. I feel like they should make that an every game thing starting next year. This way season ticket holders can plan in advance to have that color for their section, and even when people buy single game tickets they would know what color section they are sitting in. That should be an every game thing, and then just mix in a white out when they do the white tiger. 

I'm all for anything that would distract the other team while they are on offense. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.