Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 24 Bills 18

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, futurecoach said:

The performance was about what I expected. The bengals are the better team and should win that type of game. Still didn’t play their best, especially in the second half. However, they did enough to win, which is what good teams do. 
 

As for the stripe the jungle I love it. I feel like they should make that an every game thing starting next year. This way season ticket holders can plan in advance to have that color for their section, and even when people buy single game tickets they would know what color section they are sitting in. That should be an every game thing, and then just mix in a white out when they do the white tiger. 

I do like the striping the stadium more often but not sure if it should be an every game thing.  I'm thinking of it more like when a school like Penn State does their white out, only big prime time games.  I'm also kind of partial to it being during night games, which would mean Sunday Night, Thursday Night or Monday Night, just to get it rocking a little more and not the norm.   Just my two cents.  

4 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I do like the striping the stadium more often but not sure if it should be an every game thing.  I'm thinking of it more like when a school like Penn State does their white out, only big prime time games.  I'm also kind of partial to it being during night games, which would mean Sunday Night, Thursday Night or Monday Night, just to get it rocking a little more and not the norm.   Just my two cents.  

I like that.  

In moderation, special occasions. 

Who Dey!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.