24 Hour African Waterhole Webcam

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really cool. There is a large herd of the gazelle type animal grazing around, and the male has a great big set of headgear. Big spiraling horns.

And there is one larger deer about 3 times the size of the gazelles grazing around with them.

I crack up at the birds that ride around on their backs and pick bugs off them. It is hilarious.

Glad I tuned in this morning.

This is really cool. There is a large herd of the gazelle type animal grazing around, and the male has a great big set of headgear. Big spiraling horns.

And there is one larger deer about 3 times the size of the gazelles grazing around with them.

I crack up at the birds that ride around on their backs and pick bugs off them. It is hilarious.

I saw that too.

I called them gazelle earlier but actually I am not sure if they are gazelle or impalas.