Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Christian County Predictions/Updates

Mayfield at Christian County 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mayfield
      96%
      30
    • Christian County
      3%
      1

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last game of regular season, and Mayfield will be making the trip to the Stadium of Champions to play Christian Co. The Colonels are down this year so it looks like a win for the Big Red. Tell us what you think.

Not sure if the main Christian Co QB is back or not. It would help County in this game but the outcome is already known. Mayfield wins going away. 

run clock for the Cards!

What’s the history behind the “stadium of champions”? I like the name just don’t associate Christian County and champions. I picked Christian Co because I know nothing about them this year, so far it seems they are way undermanned.

  • Author
18 hours ago, Breds82 said:

What’s the history behind the “stadium of champions”? I like the name just don’t associate Christian County and champions. I picked Christian Co because I know nothing about them this year, so far it seems they are way undermanned.

It is a stadium shared with Hopkinsville. Both schools, historically, have had strong football programs with Hoptown winning back to back state championships in the mid sixties. 

A lot of JV football to be seen the next 2, probably 3 weeks. Then it gets real, real fast. 

On 10/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, GBR said:

It is a stadium shared with Hopkinsville. Both schools, historically, have had strong football programs with Hoptown winning back to back state championships in the mid sixties. 

Christian County has at least 2 state titles in the 1980's in 4A prior to 6 classes.  I know that for sure as I played against them and they have state runner ups in 2008 and 2010.    

I wonder what the nfhs and Christian Co think about the visitors putting this out there for free. 

  • Author

Yes, RHV will be at the game. So far, every school we have been to has been very accommodating. We are not doing this for profit, and the grandmother who lives in Brazil is thrilled to be able to see her grandson play each week. that's why we do it. ?

1 hour ago, WHO'S NEXT? said:

I wonder what the nfhs and Christian Co think about the visitors putting this out there for free. 

Generally speaking years ago something like this would have been a "Federal Case" but anymore video is so ubiquitous I wonder if anyone even cares anymore... 

Mayfield looks sloppy on defense. 
But they have scored on three consecutive plays for a 21-8 lead. 

Mayfield has run 4 total plays on offense and leads 28-8. Mayfield has zero first downs. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.