Brian Brohm to have surgery!

Xtiger69

^ Well even if hew were to have surgery, which I don't think will happen. We don't know about it, which means those that would be drafting him, likely don't know either.

In the draft the teams have doctor and lawyers that make sure every injury is accounted for. It would be like telling false information on your interview. Which what the NFL is, a job, they would find out, but as you said BB would have no effect if it is his left shoulder.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, this is a RUMOR that I've still only seen on the internet. And if those were to be believed, Bill Parcells would be UK's head coach and he'd be spending the offseason working on his horse farm

At first I thought Kragthorpe had already left Louisville, and Parcells was next in line

And again, this is a RUMOR that I've still only seen on the internet. And if those were to be believed, Bill Parcells would be UK's head coach and he'd be spending the offseason working on his horse farm

At first I thought Kragthorpe had already left Louisville, and Parcells was next in line

No, but I heard that if Carroll leaves USC for the NFL Saban is interested in the USC job.:sssh:

Its just speculation, nothing proven true, just someone interjecting thoughts from an unidentified source. Its so funny, everyone wants to "speculate" and start rumors on other peoples business.... then when the shoe is on the other foot, they get all defensive and start down playing the "speculation" process as a bunch of jokes.....

Very Interesting.....

Its just speculation, nothing proven true, just someone interjecting thoughts from an unidentified source. Its so funny, everyone wants to "speculate" and start rumors on other peoples business.... then when the shoe is on the other foot, they get all defensive and start down playing the "speculation" process as a bunch of jokes.....

Very Interesting.....

Welcome to the wonderful world of message boards.:lol: