Brian Brohm to have surgery!

Xtiger69

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well even if hew were to have surgery, which I don't think will happen. We don't know about it, which means those that would be drafting him, likely don't know either.

They may not, but they would find out right away at the combines. Anyway, the rumor going around is that he separated his left, non-throwing shoulder in the Orange Bowl. How true this is, I don't know, but I still don't think it played a big factor in his decision.

The rumor is a surgery to his non-throwing shoulder to remove scar tissue. Not a big deal, and nothing that would have affected his draft status, like a surgery to his throwing arm or more problems with the knee.

And again, this is a RUMOR that I've still only seen on the internet. And if those were to be believed, Bill Parcells would be UK's head coach and he'd be spending the offseason working on his horse farm.

Mark Twain?

Okay, now I'm REALLY confused...

Brian Brohms shoulder fell off a horse of Bill Parcels in an orange grove so they're having bowl surgery?

I love internet rumors.

Are you saying that Bill Parcels owns a horse? There are a lot of horses in Lexington. Does Bill keep his horse in Lexington? At his horse farm? So Bill Parcels has a horse farm in Lexington, which is also the home of UK. And so on, and so on...

What caused the scar tissue? Im not a medical doctor but it is my understanding that scar tissue is a result from tissue not properly healing

(do to stretching or lack of it) during a healing process as a result from an injury... If true, just surprised to hear BB has scar tissue in his non throwing shoulder...

What caused the scar tissue? Im not a medical doctor but it is my understanding that scar tissue is a result from tissue not properly healing

(do to stretching or lack of it) during a healing process as a result from an injury... If true, just surprised to hear BB has scar tissue in his non throwing shoulder...

If you sublax your shoulder, you can have scar tissue even with 100% proper rehab.