Lloyd at Bethlehem Predictions/Updates

DRKARK

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2023 at 11:30 PM

I don’t have much information about Bethlehem. Of course, I’m taking my Juggs in this one. The defense just really looks focused on this team. I hope Bethlehem has something to offer. Not sure if I really like all these blowout games. Lloyd wins by three scores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bethlehem isn't a bad team. Their one loss so far came at the hands of what appears to be a pretty solid Adair County squad. Their offense is definitely run-heavy, though, and when Adair shut their run game down, Bethlehem was able to get a little bit of a passing game going, but it definitely wasn't enough to get the W.

For Lloyd, their defense has been successful at minimizing their opponents effectiveness on the ground. So that favors the Juggs this week, for sure.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

I don’t have much information about Bethlehem. Of course, I’m taking my Juggs in this one. The defense just really looks focused on this team. I hope Bethlehem has something to offer. Not sure if I really like all these blowout games. Lloyd wins by three scores.

I think you are on target. Bethlehem may be a notch below New Cath. A three score win for Lloyd is a good prediction.

• Like 2

• theguru changed the title to Lloyd at Bethlehem Predictions/Updates
1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Bethlehem isn't a bad team. Their one loss so far came at the hands of what appears to be a pretty solid Adair County squad. Their offense is definitely run-heavy, though, and when Adair shut their run game down, Bethlehem was able to get a little bit of a passing game going, but it definitely wasn't enough to get the W.

For Lloyd, their defense has been successful at minimizing their opponents effectiveness on the ground. So that favors the Juggs this week, for sure.

Thank you for the information on Bethlehem.

Edited by theguru

On 9/4/2023 at 10:36 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

3 minutes ago, CoachLawler said:

I'm expecting another Lloyd 3+ score margin of victory. I don't know much about Bethlehems varsity squad. 

Me too and I don't think we are going to know where Lloyd stands until they play LexCath next month. 

• Like 3