Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • CovCath
      93%
      94
    • Pioneers
      6%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Simon Kenton is going to be trying to livestream the game to YouTube. Per the team's Twitter, this is the first try at livestreaming from their new YouTube channel, so they are asking for patience with any hiccups or possible technical difficulties.

@simonkentonfootball | YouTube

  • Replies 113
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Really! I can easily think of 3 games this coming weekend that I would put at game of the week before this one. In no particular order: St. X vs. Male Pikevile vs. LCA Johnson Cent. vs.

  • Sometimes you gotta lean toward your head not gut.  I can't remember how many years in a row I'd see the Bengals schedule and say 10-6 and they'd win two games ?

  • Let's just say the 80's and 90"s weren't kind for SK.  We were he the homecoming queen each week.

Posted Images

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Simon Kenton is going to be trying to livestream the game to YouTube. Per the team's Twitter, this is the first try at livestreaming from their new YouTube channel, so they are asking for patience with any hiccups or possible technical difficulties.

@simonkentonfootball | YouTube

They did games on youtube during covid.

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They did games on youtube during covid.

I'm just repeating the info I was given.

Looks like this account may be an official SK Football YouTube account and not the SK Sideliners Club....so it may well be a different group of people operating things than the ones who handled it during the 2020 COVID season. Not sure.

  • Author
25 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I'm just repeating the info I was given.

Looks like this account may be an official SK Football YouTube account and not the SK Sideliners Club....so it may well be a different group of people operating things than the ones who handled it during the 2020 COVID season. Not sure.

Hopefully it works great.

Here is another link to the same thing:

 

7 minutes ago, Keith the old guy said:

I'm watching it right now on facebook

Link?

Warm up the running clock!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.