Rose Hill vs. Raceland / thoughts and predictions

Raceland at Raceland is a tough draw. Just ask Fairview and Elliott.

A game of this stature should have three refs willing to be almost invisible.

Enforce the rules, prevent injuries, but let the kids play. Officials in Richmond won't be straining to call every ticky-tack infraction. Let's send them a team that will compete with the best in the state. :thumb:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland at Raceland is a tough draw. Just ask Fairview and Elliott.

A game of this stature should have three refs willing to be almost invisible.

Enforce the rules, prevent injuries, but let the kids play. Officials in Richmond won't be straining to call every ticky-tack infraction. Let's send them a team that will compete with the best in the state. :thumb:

Well said.:thumb:

I believe the game might be a little different since Chad Jackson has spent the entire day today in the hospital with a temperatue of 105. I still think the Royals can win whether Jackson plays or not but it will be close one.

No Jackson and Raceland wins.

I think even without Jackson Rose Hill can win. The tempo has to change but I think you'll see Fuller, Aurther,Bush and the rest of the Royals stepping up. vanilla thunder will get his. Royals by 15 with Jackson. Royals in a close one with out him.;)

If Raceland controls tempo and shoots well, they win. Rose Hill will be hurting without the speed of Jackson, but kids have a way of getting better to play in big games. Johnson will have Raceland ready but if Rose Hill is at full strength they should win in a close game.