Rose Hill vs. Raceland / thoughts and predictions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a VERY good game and pretty much seems to be very even. Playing at home should help Raceland and I want to take the Hill just because of their experience in the King of the Bluegrass.

However, Raceland also has experience with their own Derby Classic as well as the Monticello Bank Classic, so they are aware of a bigger stage as well.

Since I'm fond of the young Royals, I will take them by 5 or so. Wouldn't really be surprised if Raceland got the win and if they did, I don't know if it would really qualify as an upset.

Coach Johnson will have the Rams ready, as usual. This would be a huge win for the young Royals team, if they can pull it off. I am sure that Raceland's gym will be rocking on Thursday night. I might have to mozy over and catch the game.

I was told Coach Floyd was the one who puts the game plan together and all Coach Johnson does is kick back and relax. If you watch at the games Floyd is always hte one who is taking notes.

I've always thought his brother Tim was the brighter one anyway! (J/K)

Coach Johnson will have the Rams ready, as usual. This would be a huge win for the young Royals team, if they can pull it off. I am sure that Raceland's gym will be rocking on Thursday night. I might have to mozy over and catch the game.

As will I and I hope that the YAKOFNORWEIGIA will attend and allow me to treat him to some fine Ram popcorn, that is, if he'll agree to sit on the blue side!!

YAK will be sitting on the Raceland side, I'm sure. Aren't you, Ramland? j.k.

If Raceland comes out strong, this should be a great game. They definitely have the talent to bring home the W and with the homecourt advantage, I'll go Raceland by 6. Good Luck to both teams.

As will I and I hope that the YAKOFNORWEIGIA will attend and allow me to treat him to some fine Ram popcorn, that is, if he'll agree to sit on the blue side!!

The Yak will attend on Saturday if Rose Hill and Elliott are in the finals. I believe that I played some hoops with the father of the 8th grade Knipp boy at one time. I would like to know. Thursday has a little Yak playing at 6:00 so I'm not sure on that one. I really don't much care about whose side I sit on. I don't have any school intestinal problems.