Rose Hill vs. Raceland / thoughts and predictions

I agree with most that Raceland does have chance in this one. Raceland's trademark thoughout the years has been a tough defense and that will keep you in games giving you a chance to win. As far as specific predictions, I usually don't make them either way on Raceland's games. Good Luck to the Ramblers!!:thumb:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man look at Raceland getting the love! I hope the Rams pull off the upset, but I am not sure they can do it.

Royals 62

Rams 52

Oh wait...

I was told Coach Floyd was the one who puts the game plan together and all Coach Johnson does is kick back and relax. If you watch at the games Floyd is always hte one who is taking notes.

In that case:

Rams 62

Royals 61

:lol:

Man look at Raceland getting the love! I hope the Rams pull off the upset, but I am not sure they can do it.

Royals 62

Rams 52

Oh wait...

In that case:

Rams 62

Royals 61

:lol:

RedRambler, would free popcorn and a cold coke get you to change your avatar!!!!?:eek:

This is a trap game. I just wanted to use that term because it seems to be hot right now. No doubt that Raceland will play hard at home with a finals berth on the line. If I am not mistaken it will be Rose Hill's biggest region test to date this year.

I don't think that this will be a "trap" game for RH due to a regional class A finals spot is on the line. RH wil be ready, I have no doubts about that.

What stations are carrying this game ?

Good question, I don't know if any are. I would love to be able to see it on the Ohio Univ. Southern (ch.25) replays that they sometimes do but haven't heard if they are or not. If I can't make it hopefully there wil be a radio station in the area will cover it. Anyone with any info please post it.

I will take the royals in this one for several reasons. One Euton has had a few average game and he is due to have a monster game. The second reason is that the royals I know want to win this one really bad because they feel that a few players on racelands teams sold them out at Rose Hill when the time got tough. You know that Frailey wants to win because he coached at Raceland before getting the Rose Hill job.