Does David Bell deserve an extension?

12 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Fairchild leading off???!!!  Seriously????!!  I’ve changed my mind, add 10 years to Bell’s extension after that decision!!

No worries, Hunter Greene will will carry them to the promised land when he gets back.  Woops, he's back.

3 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

No worries, Hunter Greene will will carry them to the promised land when he gets back.  Woops, he's back.

LOL, pretty good!!

I don’t understand why so many people have been saying hang on until Green and Lodolo get back, starting pitching has not been the problem during this swoon!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hey, Buddy Jr finally moved Benson in front of Stephenson!!

YES!!  Benson gives some great at bats.  Even against Lefties.  I feel like he has got to be in the lineup everyday.  

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

My goodness, Buddy started out to bring in Sims and the dugout had to holler at him to stop and wait until the pinch hitter was announced, just pathetic!!

Great series vs Angels, now if we can just get Milwaukee to lose some!!!

The bullpen pitched 9.2 innings yesterday and gave up 1 run. Yet all you point out is that "Buddy" almost jumping the gun.  How about a little praise for how he actually handled the bullpen and the success they had in doing so?

21 minutes ago, brown4 said:

The bullpen pitched 9.2 innings yesterday and gave up 1 run. Yet all you point out is that "Buddy" almost jumping the gun.  How about a little praise for how he actually handled the bullpen and the success they had in doing so?

So, what will the pen look like today?

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

So, what will the pen look like today?

Probably the same as it does every day/night??  What did you want Bell to do differently yesterday?  Abbott was clearly laboring every batter, besides the 2nd inning, and Lyon Richardson is on a pitch limit which he actually exceeded yesterday.  If he leaves Abbott in and he gets rocked and they lose the game, there'll be a few posts in here about how stupid Bell is for leaving him in.  Same for Richardson.  But when he makes the correct decision, there's crickets in here, or there's pointing out a negative thing he "almost" did.

I would love to post in here more, but man the negativity is so toxic that it keeps me away.

25 minutes ago, brown4 said:

Probably the same as it does every day/night??  What did you want Bell to do differently yesterday?  Abbott was clearly laboring every batter, besides the 2nd inning, and Lyon Richardson is on a pitch limit which he actually exceeded yesterday.  If he leaves Abbott in and he gets rocked and they lose the game, there'll be a few posts in here about how stupid Bell is for leaving him in.  Same for Richardson.  But when he makes the correct decision, there's crickets in here, or there's pointing out a negative thing he "almost" did.

I would love to post in here more, but man the negativity is so toxic that it keeps me away.

Just wondering why you would use 9 guys out of the pen in one day knowing the next day was not an off day.

6 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Just wondering why you would use 9 guys out of the pen in one day knowing the next day was not an off day.

Other than Cruz since he pitched in both games, I'd say everyone is available tonight.