Dakotah Euton Surpasses 1000 points.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he will stay at Rose Hill all of his high school years?

Dakotah has strong ties at RH. I'm not sure of the grade level he was in when he started there, but it was in grade school, his mom is the school's AD, as well as the head coach of the girls team. I would look for Euton to stay a Royal throughout his high school career.

Dakotah has strong ties at RH. I'm not sure of the grade level he was in when he started there, but it was in grade school, his mom is the school's AD, as well as the head coach of the girls team. I would look for Euton to stay a Royal throughout his high school career.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big-time school offer his mother the AD job just so Euton plays ball there.

Whether or not this happens in high school or college is the question.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big-time school offer his mother the AD job just so Euton plays ball there.

Whether or not this happens in high school or college is the question.

Interesting post. If you are suggesting that some of the "better known" publics may "court" a little, that has, I believe, already happened a few times which should be to the surprise of no one. I don't know if any of the "inquiries" included AD jobs or not. But, then, one never knows what goes on, does one?