Dakotah Euton Surpasses 1000 points.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did he do against Ballard and Doss?

I don't remember exactly but his numbers were very good. He score over 20 against both.

I think spindoc said something that is really important. Dakotah is a great example for the younger kids in the Rose Hill program. I know that he is used as an example of how to go through each practice and each drill for that matter at game speed. I have made the statement to several people that he deserves all the success that he has had and will have.

As for Chad Jackson he has to be around 600 or so. He has over 300 this year.

I don't remember exactly but his numbers were very good. He score over 20 against both.

I think spindoc said something that is really important. Dakotah is a great example for the younger kids in the Rose Hill program. I know that he is used as an example of how to go through each practice and each drill for that matter at game speed. I have made the statement to several people that he deserves all the success that he has had and will have.

As for Chad Jackson he has to be around 600 or so. He has over 300 this year.

That's real good. I saw in an earlier thread that someone replied as his "jump coach". I can see where he is a young big guy. What does he do in/out of season for jumping/agility or is he naturally athletic.

What a stupid question for this thread. He scored 20 against Ballard and 26 against Dose. Hitting 6 threes with Brooks guarding him.

Any more stupid questions?

Excuse me! Get off your rude horse. It was a question...these are only two teams on their schedule that I happen to be familiar with. I happen to be the father of a larger young player, and I am interested in Dakotah's success, and I do not know him or most of the teams in his district.

Excuse me! Get off your rude horse. It was a question...these are only two teams on their schedule that I happen to be familiar with. I happen to be the father of a larger young player, and I am interested in Dakotah's success, and I do not know him or most of the teams in his district.

Sorry, your post was taken the wrong way.

During the summer Dakotah works on the Vertimax and Jump Soles. He is getting quicker and more athletic each summer, but he still has a long way to go. He is a self motivated kid that works his butt off to get better. He also plays on one of the best AAU teams in the country. Playing against the top players in the country week in and week out is what has made Dakotah excell at such a young age.

Sorry, your post was taken the wrong way.

During the summer Dakotah works on the Vertimax and Jump Soles. He is getting quicker and more athletic each summer, but he still has a long way to go. He is a self motivated kid that works his butt off to get better. He also plays on one of the best AAU teams in the country. Playing against the top players in the country week in and week out is what has made Dakotah excell at such a young age.

Many thanks. I in no way intend to take away from what he is accomplishing. I haven't seen any teams in Kentucky that don't show up and compete. 1,000 points is a lot off of anyone especially at this point. He'll probably be 6,000+ by the end of HS. I appreciate the info. regarding his workout. I plan to investigate this further. Best of luck to Dakotah.

Many thanks. I in no way intend to take away from what he is accomplishing. I haven't seen any teams in Kentucky that don't show up and compete. 1,000 points is a lot off of anyone especially at this point. He'll probably be 6,000+ by the end of HS. I appreciate the info. regarding his workout. I plan to investigate this further. Best of luck to Dakotah.

That might be just a tad optimistic. It's only about 1700 more than King Kelly Coleman, who leads anyone else in the state by a fairly large margin.