Ross Hart is the new coach at Beechwood

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Did anyone let @TheConch know this?

It was a long and hard fought battle, but a worthy cause. My back hurts, my arm is sore from 12 oz. curls, and I am in severe need of water.  

Met a nice man taking out the trash one night, and made sure I tipped the bartenders well. 

Operation Occupy Saddle until Ross Hart was hired was successful. Glad my peaceful protest got him over the finish line! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, TheConch said:

It was a long and hard fought battle, but a worthy cause. My back hurts, my arm is sore from 12 oz. curls, and I am in severe need of water.  

Met a nice man taking out the trash one night, and made sure I tipped the bartenders well. 

Operation Occupy Saddle until Ross Hart was hired was successful. Glad my peaceful protest got him over the finish line! 

In spite of the battle wounds, I am thinking that might be the most enjoyed protest ever. Cheers!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PP1 said:

I hope he does well. It'll be interesting to see how the district shakes out with Beechwood and Holy Cross graduating a couple of great players.

Holy Cross graduated their starting 5 (and have questions circulating about Casey's return to the bench in 2023-24)...that 2nd spot is Beechwood's to lose for a while.

49 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Holy Cross graduated their starting 5 (and have questions circulating about Casey's return to the bench in 2023-24)...that 2nd spot is Beechwood's to lose for a while.

Was told last Thursday at the CovCath Stag that Casey Sorrell is stepping down at Holy Cross due recenlty having a baby.