Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates (SEC Quarterfinal)

Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky 11 members have voted

  1. 1. SEC Tournament Who wins?

    • Vanderbilt
      18%
    • Kentucky
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 03/11/2023 at 02:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats get a shot to avenge their home loss to Vandy last Wednesday with a chance to improve the resumes and move on to the semifinal on Sat. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Get CJ out of there he couldn't guard @Randy Parkeror even @mcpapa. He he's not scoring at least Thiero can play defense and get around someone off the dribble.

  • nikeman49
    nikeman49

    Cats have every reason plus more to win this game, probably biggest game of the season, and I think they find a way, Cats 78 Dores 73

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    I think I agree. 

Posted Images

Cats have every reason plus more to win this game, probably biggest game of the season, and I think they find a way, Cats 78 Dores 73

44 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Cats have every reason plus more to win this game, probably biggest game of the season, and I think they find a way, Cats 78 Dores 73

Is it? I would say at UT and last game at Arkansas were much larger in magnitude. It is not known if Wallace will even play.

48 minutes ago, bugatti said:

It is not known if Wallace will even play.

I was going to ask if we had an update on him yet. Or if we know anything about Wheeler? Is Wheeler out until next week or done for the year?

Looked this morning and the spread was Kentucky -7. Makes me think the books think Wallace is playing.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Is it? I would say at UT and last game at Arkansas were much larger in magnitude. It is not known if Wallace will even play.

I think so, to win this tourney would be huge, and first step is tonight, think a SEC tourney win would weigh highly with selection committee.

I believe Vandy finds a way to pull this one out.

25 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I believe Vandy finds a way to pull this one out.

I think I agree. 

Kentucky 74-65.

  • Author

Well one thing watching the A&M/Arkansas game Doug Shows is calling it so he won't be calling the Kentucky game. lol

  • Author

Cats are heating up! I think Wallace is looking pretty good so far! Timeout Vandy. Cats now lead 14-4.

  • Author

Vandy answers back with an 8-0 run to make it 14-12 at the under 12 timeout.

  • Author

Vandy is hanging around now but I like this pace. I think Vandy's legs will get tired the last 10 minutes.

  • Author

My goodness Vandy was only 6-23 from 3 last night vs. LSU and they are 6-14 so far in this one. Now Reeves has two fouls as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.