2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

This  year will tell a lot about Picketts future. The Steelers are defiantly all in on him. They have set some pieces in place that they never had last year. I think they will be the number one threat to the Bengals in the North.

14 hours ago, Deaconjim said:

This  year will tell a lot about Picketts future. The Steelers are defiantly all in on him. They have set some pieces in place that they never had last year. I think they will be the number one threat to the Bengals in the North.

Reminds me of the Andy Dalton and Joe Flacco teams. The QB is never going to be elite like Mahomes or Burrow, but if you build an elite roster around him you can hope he gets hot at the right time and it turns into a Super Bowl.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, burreaux said:

Reminds me of the Andy Dalton and Joe Flacco teams. The QB is never going to be elite like Mahomes or Burrow, but if you build an elite roster around him you can hope he gets hot at the right time and it turns into a Super Bowl.

He finished strong at the end of the year.

8 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

He finished strong at the end of the year.

vs Browns 13 for 29 for 195 yds and 1 TD

vs Ravens 15 for 27 for 168 yds and 1 TD

vs Raiders 26 for 39 for 244 yds and 1 TD with 1 INT

vs Panthers 17 for 22 for 179 yds and 0 TD

These are their last 4 games of the year. Which one would you say he was strong in? MAYBE the Raiders game, but I would expect more against a team that ranked 24th in passing defense last year. 

4 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

These are their last 4 games of the year. Which one would you say he was strong in? MAYBE the Raiders game, but I would expect more against a team that ranked 24th in passing defense last year. 

I mean, he was fine. But that goes back to my point that at best he is good, capable of getting hot, but never going to carry a team like Mahomes or Burrow could.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

4-0!