Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm....

Featured Replies

That was going to be my next question. He can still be in class and try out for the draft, I presume? I am not sure if that is normal practice or what?

 

I agree with you it's not normal. But honestly, Brohm seems like the kid that would still finish school, even if he moved on to the league. I don't know him from Adam, but just his personality and demeaner suggest to me that he's one of those athletes that will finish school, whether he has to or not.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now with where Brohm is being projected in the draft, I would go the NFL. With a coaching change now for Louisville, this may be the highest his NFL "stock" will be. IMO, I say Brohm should and needs to go to the NFL

but can his stock get any higher than it is now?

This is the kicker I think. He is, at worst, the third best QB in this draft IMO.

IMO Brohm is leaving and will make a NFL team Happy they chose him.:thumb:

^ how could he not be an NFL guy? He more cerebral than 99% of the college players out there, his arm strength is good, his touch is flawless, and his decision making is second to none.

 

I'll rephrase. I don't see him being a top tier NFL guy. He's definately as/more talented than some NFL QBs in the league right now.

Remember, UK fans were all in a tizzy over Jeff coaching Brian up too hard during the Rutgers game...:lol:

 

I didn't know that the National Media were UK fans. Nice to know.

Two snippets that I heard today:

 

1 - that Brian maybe will have his press conference on Sunday afternoon

2 - that he picked up his books for this spring semester this past week.

Press conference in my opinion is bad news.

  • Author

^ Could be, but it wasn't for the one that most say Brian emulates the best.

Brohm is a truly great quarterback. I wish he had been in a blue uniform all along. I can't imagine him coming back with a new coach, different system and no Bush. Too many changes and unknowns to take the chance. I wish him the best.

H...Bama made over $150M on football last year. I'd also like to see Brian stay and one reason is like I posted somewhere else, not many QBs do well when leaving early. Ryan Leaf always comes to mind. This guy was great in high school and college. Brian needs to stay.

H...Bama made over $150M on football last year. I'd also like to see Brian stay and one reason is like I posted somewhere else, not many QBs do well when leaving early. Ryan Leaf always comes to mind. This guy was great in high school and college. Brian needs to stay.

 

 

I sure Brian Brohm doesn't have the anger management problems Ryan Leaf had (that guy couldn't get along with any pro football organization!). I hope Brian stays as well, for his own development and for the U of L program, but if he was a sure fire first round pick I think it would be foolish to roll the dice with another year in Louisville. Just one man's opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.