Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Brohm....

Featured Replies

Two snippets that I heard today:

 

1 - that Brian maybe will have his press conference on Sunday afternoon

2 - that he picked up his books for this spring semester this past week.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand, Brohm has been in class... but I've also heard he might be on track to graduate early and not to put too much stock in that.

  • Author

^ Just passing information, though, I would say that most would take this semester off, if they were to go through the draft process, combine, agent selection, etc.

If Brohm leaves, it is safe to say that Louisville will not be ranked in the top 10 next season. Personally I think he would benefit by staying another season.

From what I understand, Brohm has been in class... but I've also heard he might be on track to graduate early and not to put too much stock in that.

That was going to be my next question. He can still be in class and try out for the draft, I presume? I am not sure if that is normal practice or what?

That was going to be my next question. He can still be in class and try out for the draft, I presume? I am not sure if that is normal practice or what?
I would not call it normal practice, but Brohm is not normal.

I understand that this is a big decision for Brian. My question is, what is going to change from this afternoon till Sunday afternoon? Is he wanting to be convinced that Kragthorpe can offer him the opportunity to better his skills and thus a better shot at the NFL next year? Is Brian trying to measure the true interest of the NFL??? It seems to me that both sides of the equation have had enough time to give / get information to make a decision. What's your take?

  • Author

^ Maybe he is waiting to see the final setup of the coaching staff.

Would love to see him play college ball another year but I think he's crazy to stay.

Has Jeff Brohm been offered the QB Coach job or any other coaching job on Kragthorpe's U of L staff?

Is Greg Brohm going to be the Director of Football Operations next year as well?

RIGHT NOW, Jeff Brohm is staying on as QB coach.

Is Jeff's commitment contingent on Brian staying with the Cards for one more year?

Is Jeff's commitment contingent on Brian staying with the Cards for one more year?
No. He's rumored to be Saban's target for OC at Bama.

 

But some people tell me the offer is for QB coach, and if it isn't a promotion I don't think he'll leave.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.