Brian Brohm....

RockPride

So, if I understand.... If Jeff gets the OC job at Bama' => both are gone.

If Jeff does not get the OC job, then Brian might stay and then Jeff might stay.....

I know I'm reading way too much into all of this but it is shaping up like a package deal... Nothing new here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I understand.... If Jeff gets the OC job at Bama' => both are gone.

If Jeff does not get the OC job, then Brian might stay and then Jeff might stay.....

I know I'm reading way too much into all of this but it is shaping up like a package deal... Nothing new here.

I don't think it's a quid pro quo package deal like that. Both will make the best decision for their own careers.

Remember, UK fans were all in a tizzy over Jeff coaching Brian up too hard during the Rutgers game...:lol:

I think he's gone as well...I dont think thats the best thing for him right now, but, I just think he's gone...He could use another year of development and I dont see his stock going anywhere but up with another year...The qb pool is pretty good this year and doesnt look as strong nx year...I can see him going as the 3rd or 4th QB in this years draft but #1 in nx years...Not alot of the lower tier NFL teams in need of a QB as bad as other positions this year...

I think he's gone as well...I dont think thats the best thing for him right now, but, I just think he's gone...He could use another year of development and I dont see his stock going anywhere but up with another year...The qb pool is pretty good this year and doesnt look as strong nx year...I can see him going as the 3rd or 4th QB in this years draft but #1 in nx years...Not alot of the lower tier NFL teams in need of a QB as bad as other positions this year...

No worse than third this year IMO. But where that is in the first round is up in the air. I'm thinking that he is hearing ten or above. If thats the case he can't say no.

No. He's rumored to be Saban's target for OC at Bama.

Wow. Considering the resources Alabama is putting into its program ($4 mil/year for Saban), it would be impressive if JB could make that jump.

Stubbs has been hired as UL's coordinator...right?

Then it is evident that UL will be running an offense like they ran at Tulsa not what they have been running at the Ville.

If Borhm stays and his numbers suffer and is asked to run more then the potential for another injury increases.

Then again he could flourish, but can his stock get any higher than it is now?

Stubbs has been hired as UL's coordinator...right?

Then it is evident that UL will be running an offense like they ran at Tulsa not what they have been running at the Ville.

If Borhm stays and his numbers suffer and is asked to run more then the potential for another injury increases.

Then again he could flourish, but can his stock get any higher than it is now?

Did Bobby Petrino run the same offense in '98 that he ran in '04? Did he run the same offense in '04 that he ran in '06?

The answer to both of these questions is 'no.'

Kragthrope has said he'll put the best players on the field, and tailor all playcalling accordingly.