Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs vs. Eagles Predictions/Updates (Super Bowl LVII)

Chiefs vs. Eagles 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Super Bowl LVII who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is how serious Eagles fans are about winning this year.  In this video, a priest leads the congregation in "Fly Eagles Fly" at Sunday Mass!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nkypete said:

This is how serious Eagles fans are about winning this year.  In this video, a priest leads the congregation in "Fly Eagles Fly" at Sunday Mass!

I know the Eagles have a solid connection to God. A friend of mine that I grew up with and played football with, has been the team Chaplin/Pastor of the last 8 or 10 years.

Philly is currently a 1.5 favorite. 

On 1/31/2023 at 5:08 PM, theguru said:

Philly is currently a 1.5 favorite. 

Surprisingly, there has been no movement on that line.

I'm thinking Eagles by 10-11 with their defense being the difference.  I'm pulling for the Eagles but I also like Andy Reid.  

Just now, sportsfan41 said:

I'm thinking Eagles by 10-11 with their defense being the difference.  I'm pulling for the Eagles but I also like Andy Reid.  

When I think about it I can see either team winning.  And I really don't care who wins, I just hope it is a competitive game that comes down to the end. 

  • Author

I was really a little surprised that the Chiefs won the coin toss and deferred since most of the talk has been about the Eagles ball control and controlling the game. I guess we will see how it works out, but Hurts is a lot better QB when playing from ahead as opposed to behind a lot are but his numbers is pretty drastic. 

  • Author

Chiefs answers Bach very quickly to make it 7-7. At least early on the Eagles like the Bengals can’t cover Kelce either. lok

  • Author

First quarter was a very good one and what a play :8 seconds into the 2nd quarter by Hurts and Brown. Eagles lead 14-7.

  • Author

A 3 and out here for the Eagles defense. The Eagles get some points especially 7 here and it suddenly gets real interesting I think.

My buddy just got paid.  He had Hurtz scoring first, Kelce second and Brown third. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.