How good is this UK hoops team?

diggerphelps

Then in the post I was questioning, there shouldn't have been any rankings used at all...He failed to recognize that a couple of the teams UConn and Duke lost to were ranked, yet made sure that all three teams UK lost to had their rankings noted...Hmm...:sssh:

Im not saying you were wrong.. Just that you can't really guage teams by comparing rankings, period. Much less from the beginning of the season.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not saying you were wrong.. Just that you can't really guage teams by comparing rankings, period. Much less from the beginning of the season.

And I understand what you're saying...But for the sake of the arguement, rankings need to either be completely used, or not used at all. :thumb:

Then in the post I was questioning, there shouldn't have been any rankings used at all...He failed to recognize that a couple of the teams UConn and Duke lost to were ranked, yet made sure that all three teams UK lost to had their rankings noted...Hmm...:sssh:

I was going by current rankings, and forgot about LSU. That was my mistake

I always prefer to use rankings from a single week to do comparisons.

Regardless though, UConn's and Duke's losses have undoubtedly been to worse teams than UK's losses.

Nothing GT? :confused:

Sorry must have missed that one. Their SOS will remain strong, no doubt. I was talking about the lofty RPI ranking. He said the system wasn't designed to be on point right now, and that's what I was pointing out...

15 to 35 right now are all about the same. Cats fall in there some where. They are getting better and the players seem to finally paying attention to Tubby. If Bradley and Crawford continue to do what Tubby asked of them this could be a team that makes a nice run. Keep winning and the rankings will take care of themselves. Coach Calhoun do you have anything else you want to say? Your Huskies may not be as good as you thought they were. Now I know why the coaching fraternity dispices you.