Bengals 37 Steelers 30

Must win vs. the Steelers and an enjoyable game to watch. The Bengals second half D until the last Pittsburgh possession was terrific. Pickens stirs some bad blood with a cheap shot and ejection on the onside kick. I hate to see that. TJ Watt is such a great player and I love watching him play. Joe Burrow is so mentally tough. Excellent win.

• Like 1

One of the most satisfying wins I can remember.  They needed this game and they took it.

Steelers are looking at their first losing record since 2003.  

I'd almost flirt with the idea of sitting Chase for more week to get him even more healthy.

1 hour ago, Coach112 said:

One of the most satisfying wins I can remember.  They needed this game and they took it.

I'd almost flirt with the idea of sitting Chase for more week to get him even more healthy.

You are reading my mind.  Yesterday was a game that the "old Bengals" would almost always lose.  Burrow was calm and steady the whole game and kept delivering.  And how about Samaje Perine stepping up and having a monster game.

Who Dey!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Pickens history of play all the way back to Georgia, cheap player!!

HUGE win for our boys in a obviously very hostile environment, of course from here on out they all are!!

It is a shame with Pickens because he is such a talent, just play the game man. 

52 minutes ago, theguru said:

You are reading my mind.  Yesterday was a game that the "old Bengals" would almost always lose.  Burrow was calm and steady the whole game and kept delivering.  And how about Samaje Perine stepping up and having a monster game.

Who Dey!

From the Cincinnati Bengals:

perine.jpg

3 hours ago, Coach112 said:

If they play him, then I do think he should almost be on a pitch count. Just ease him back in, just the threat of him being on the field will make the Titans have to pay attention to him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, theguru said:

I also want to add our all white uniforms are growing on me.  I want to see us wear them in the snow.

Stop, they look like nurses outfits from the 50s.  If you thought the Steeler bumblebees were bad, these are equally appalling 

As for the game, this Steeler team offensively doesn't have enough room for error and yet, there's at least one wholly ignorant call from the sideline each and every drive.  Flea flicker?  WR sweep to the end with an uncovered defender.  It's math.  And I don't know if Pickett has the flexibility to check out of certain things or even if he recognizes them.  Jeez.

This team is just bad.  Congrats to the Bengals.

42 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Stop, they look like nurses outfits from the 50s.  If you thought the Steeler bumblebees were bad, these are equally appalling 

As for the game, this Steeler team offensively doesn't have enough room for error and yet, there's at least one wholly ignorant call from the sideline each and every drive.  Flea flicker?  WR sweep to the end with an uncovered defender.  It's math.  And I don't know if Pickett has the flexibility to check out of certain things or even if he recognizes them.  Jeez.

This team is just bad.  Congrats to the Bengals.

LOL, they are not my favorite but again they are growing on me.

I agree the margins are thin for the Steelers but I won't go as far to say the team is bad, more like mediocre.