Lloyd at Beechwood State Semi-Finals  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lloyd
    • Beechwood

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

Will this be Online/TV any where? 
Seems Beechwood rarely has games available. 

I don’t believe Beechwood likes to do live streams, so they can have ticket sales at the gate. One streaming service I can say they have is radio broadcast on Mixlr by Beechwood Sports Radio Network. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

I don’t believe Beechwood likes to do live streams, so they can have ticket sales at the gate. One streaming service I can say they have is radio broadcast on Mixlr by Beechwood Sports Radio Network. 

My friend said Moeller vs Lakota West last week in Ohio had sold 9k tickets and was online.  Yes I do listen to the Mixlr Beexhwood broadcast, very nice production, homers all the way but I like that. 

43 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

My friend said Moeller vs Lakota West last week in Ohio had sold 9k tickets and was online.  Yes I do listen to the Mixlr Beexhwood broadcast, very nice production, homers all the way but I like that. 

Yeah I’m just speculating. I could very well be wrong. I’m sure they’d just rather have people in the stands than at home. 

I partially agree with the homers comment. Talley and Murphy do a great job. It’s evident they are beechwood guys, but they always, always, always give credit to the opponent and all their players. I’ve heard far worse out there than those two. I’d say if you’re looking to watch/listen from home they might be your only option this Friday. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Juggman said:

It was the head coach. This was seen by many. Including myself

Think this topic takes away from the game at hand. I know it’s an underlying story, but as as a Beechwood fan it’s in the past. I know it’s never the right thing to do, but we’ve all forgotten (or not talked about it for right now), and Lloyd fans can too, and then deal with it after the season is over. The game on Friday is the biggest story, and it’s a great one. I can’t wait to experience the atmosphere in Ft. Mitchell. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

Think this topic takes away from the game at hand. I know it’s an underlying story, but as as a Beechwood fan it’s in the past. I know it’s never the right thing to do, but we’ve all forgotten (or not talked about it for right now), and Lloyd fans can too, and then deal with it after the season is over. The game on Friday is the biggest story, and it’s a great one. I can’t wait to experience the atmosphere in Ft. Mitchell. 

THANK YOU! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ImJustHere said:

Beechwood due to experience playing the day after thanksgiving!

49-14

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2022 at 2:26 PM, Brcatz said:

Will this be Online/TV any where? 
Seems Beechwood rarely has games available. 

BW always radio broadcasts their games on the MIXLR app and do a fantastic job! Believe I also saw that KHSAA.TV will be streaming games this Friday as well. 

https://mixlr.com/beechwood-sports-radio-network/events/beechwood-tigers-v-lloyd-juggernauts--3?mibextid=Zxz2cZ

40 minutes ago, TigerMomx3 said:

BW always radio broadcasts their games on the MIXLR app and do a fantastic job! Believe I also saw that KHSAA.TV will be streaming games this Friday as well. 

https://mixlr.com/beechwood-sports-radio-network/events/beechwood-tigers-v-lloyd-juggernauts--3?mibextid=Zxz2cZ

If you find that link again please share it.