Christian Academy of Louisville 30 Paducah Tilghman 24

TilghmanPride

PT'S defense held the explosive CAL offense to season lows all the way around, but it still wasn't enough in the end. 

The CAL blocked punt deep in PT territory that led to a touchdown late in the 2nd qtr proved to be the difference. 

PT hit back to back big play td's after trailing 30-10 late in the 3rd qtr to make it a game. 

CAL survives and advances. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT- 420 total yds 

CAL- 302 total yds

Definitely a tough loss.This is one of those games we’re if you look at the game on paper you would pick the wrong winner.If I’m not mistaken Tilghman returns a good amount of players again and should be in for a great season next year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBlue92 said:

Definitely a tough loss.This is one of those games we’re if you look at the game on paper you would pick the wrong winner.If I’m not mistaken Tilghman returns a good amount of players again and should be in for a great season next year

Both lines will be really good again and you have Rider, James and crew all back again. Cleary on defense will be a game breaker. Plenty coming back again to make a run. We have to score easier next season and I think we will. 

• Like 2

For the love of all things that are good, run the football consistently. Haha 

PT was so good at times, and so bad at others, one of the most talented teams I watched, that left me scratching my head multiple weeks, and then looked like they could beat anyone a week later. Just a wild year for the Naders. 

• Like 2

Sounds like it was a great game!  Tilghman was so close so many times this year.  Just couldn't make the plays.  Maybe another year of development will lead to more wins for the Blue Tornados.

I'd really like to see the CAL v Bardstown game if it materializes.  

• Like 3