Georgia at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Georgia vs. Kentucky  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Georgia
    • Kentucky

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 08:36 PM

The #1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs come to Lexington to take on the Kentucky Wildcats. This game was looking to be a big game two months ago now it looks like will now just be another game and it will be tough for the Cats to try and stay in this one, especially after the embarrassing defeat at home to Vandy yesterday. The game is scheduled to kick at 3:30 on CBS. Go CATS!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Cats will probably find a way to keep it competitive for a while, but Georgia wins by two scores. 

You’re either being REALLY kind or REALLY optimistic!  My prediction is to quote Clubber Lang, “Pain” and lots of it for our cats, especially poor Levis!!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Cats will probably find a way to keep it competitive for a while, but Georgia wins by two scores. 

15 hours ago, 9068 said:

Very benevolent! Lol

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

You’re either being REALLY kind or REALLY optimistic!  My prediction is to quote Clubber Lang, “Pain” and lots of it for our cats, especially poor Levis!!!

I see UK being competitive for awhile too but a "running clock" by the end of the game. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 9068 said:

Very benevolent! Lol

2 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think Georgia wins comfortably, but if UK can establish their rushing game a little bit, it will limit possessions and keep it from getting ugly early. 

• Like 1