Union County at Bardstown Predictions/Updates

DevilMayCare

Tigers vs. Braves  

42 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, TheFan721 said:

I predict there will be two undefeated teams remaining in 3A after this weekend and those two teams will play December 3 for a state championship.

I predict one of us will be wrong!😂😂😂My pic is Union and Tilghman.

Good news tidbits: Tiger Junior DB J.T. Barnett was given the clear-to-play last week from a preseason broken ankle. 6’5” 230 lb. Senior offensive lineman Charlie Floyd has his clear-to-play evaluation this week from a preseason broken tibia. Sophomore TE Caleb Nalley has a clear-to-play evaluation today from concussion symptoms suffered in practice a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hearsay said:

Good news tidbits: Tiger Junior DB J.T. Barnett was given the clear-to-play last week from a preseason broken ankle. 6’5” 230 lb. Senior offensive lineman Charlie Floyd has his clear-to-play evaluation this week from a preseason broken tibia. Sophomore TE Caleb Nalley has a clear-to-play evaluation today from concussion symptoms suffered in practice a couple weeks ago.

If these guys haven’t played all season or two of them anyway it seems like it would be hard to be a factor in this game but I might be wrong. But that’s a long time to be off.

4 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

If these guys haven’t played all season or two of them anyway it seems like it would be hard to be a factor in this game but I might be wrong. But that’s a long time to be off.

It is, but depth helps in practice.  A lot of guys that might otherwise have been reserves have gotten a lot of battle-tested experience under their belts.  That is the only silver-lining to injuries.  It also helps morale to see a (almost) full contingent in uniform.

A Morganfield local advises that Union County High has either shutdown or seriously scaled back classes tomorrow so the whole town can go to the game?  Anyone know about this?  If so, we need to order more marinated pork chops from Boone's Butcher Shop.

1 hour ago, Hearsay said:

A Morganfield local advises that Union County High has either shutdown or seriously scaled back classes tomorrow so the whole town can go to the game?  Anyone know about this?  If so, we need to order more marinated pork chops from Boone's Butcher Shop.

Now confirmed.  Union has shut down school tomorrow (officially a "planning day") so the whole school/town can attend the game.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?I'd=100046393946813.

3 hours ago, Hearsay said:

You have me at marinated pork chops, but then you had to add that they are from Boone's didn't you?!?!

10 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

You have me at marinated pork chops, but then you had to add that they are from Boone's didn't you?!?!

I think Boone's puts crack in their marinades.  Seriously, they are the most addictive things I've ever eaten.

• Like 1