Franklin County at Warren East Predictions/Updates

BillNye

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/13/2022 at 8:28 PM, DevilMayCare said:

Can you make sense of the quarterback situation? Moorman took the snaps last week. Is that the plan going forward? That's a hard way to go, but maybe it's the best option at this point, I don't know.

Moorman didn’t take the snaps last week or any week at QB. 

• Like 2

Again, I think this has the potential to be a barn burner of a game tonight.

FC trying to secure their third consecutive regional championship in as many seasons after many counted them out early this year.

East trying to win their third regional championship in school history and their first in a decade. 

Smurf turf is about to have some fireworks.

• Like 1

Regardless what happens for FC tonight. Anyone would have to love seeing the amount of Sophomores getting real game action this season and to be apart of a late playoff run. Moorman and Ledford senior class experienced this as sophomores with the state championship run 2 years ago. FC future is looking bright. 

4 minutes ago, Wildcat1993 said:

Regardless what happens for FC tonight. Anyone would have to love seeing the amount of Sophomores getting real game action this season and to be apart of a late playoff run. Moorman and Ledford senior class experienced this as sophomores with the state championship run 2 years ago. FC future is looking bright. 

I think that is really cool. Anytime inexperienced young players get meaningful playoff time is a huge plus to your program. I agree that Moorman, Ledford, and those guys provide a lot of value in that department. East can't relate at all when it comes to that. Even though they are a senior lead team, their best player is a sophomore. None of which have been this far in the playoffs before. 

Franklin County probably deserves to be the favorite, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it go either way.